Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy personal hygiene

Banned
    Liked

Boy personal hygiene

I know I'm gonna get a lot of flak for asking this but is there a polite way to tell a boy you like that he needs a good scrubbing and shower (not just a quick rinse) and also to brush his teeth? I invited a boy over the other night for a chat and a drink and while I was rubbing his back I noticed he had a lot of acne on his back and his breath was stale. He was cute and had a sexy body but he also looked very tired like he hadn't slept for days. Probably had a big night the day before. I tipped him and made some stupid excuse about not being able to off him but I would like to at some point.

Liked

Re: Boy personal hygiene

Just tell him the truth -- he stinks, and needs a shower. I'm sure his friends tell him that.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Just tell him the truth -- he stinks, and needs a shower. I'm sure his friends tell him that.
    Honesty is rarely welcome; anyone who reads this Forum should know that

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (September 4th, 2018), Patanawet (September 3rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm surprised. Only once in twenty years have I encountered this situation and on that occasion the problem was the guy's clothes. Is it possible this particular person was sleeping rough? or at least staying at friends' rooms? If he looked tired, as Maxwell suggests, that would be an explanation.
    I'd offer him some soap, toothpaste deodorant to take with him....the airline packs we get on long-haul flights would be perfect. If communication is good enough, why not enquire what the problem is?

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 3rd, 2018), frequent (September 3rd, 2018), scottish-guy (September 3rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Sounds like the trade that used to hangout in front of Tuck Com.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And if his breath is unusually rank just remember / be aware that it may not just be bad oral hygiene but in fact a tell take sign of yaba and or other drug use which can leave a nasty after smell. If so that too could tie in with the other whole poor body hygiene thing too then perhaps of course.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 3rd, 2018), bobsaigon2 (September 4th, 2018), Maxwell (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

This is a very rare occurrence. Very few Thai boys aren't clean and well groomed.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 3rd, 2018), Smiles (September 3rd, 2018)

Liked

If you are really attracted to him and want to off him, why not ask him if he'd like to come back to your room where you have a nice hot shower. You could even offer to shower him yourself. I always enjoy a bit of fun in the shower.

And then take him to 7/11 and buy him some soap and deodorant, etc. Or take Oliver2's advice and see if you can dig up some airline products.

If he declines the offer of a shower, then perhaps you should just move on.

If you suspect he's on drugs it may be a good idea to give up on him completely.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 7th, 2018), Maxwell (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

Yes. Mutual showering is usually how I begin. Two handsome sexy guys lathering each other into sexual ecstasy. At least, that's my version of events. Haha.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Remember a shirt I purchased off Petchaburi. No matter how it was washed it smelled of mildew....