Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hotel in Chiang Mai

Liked

Re: Hotel in Chiang Mai

Was in Chiang Mai for one month in June. Stayed at Lotus Hotel and aside from the problem of the staff sleeping behind the front desk at night it was a good stay. I had the apartment suite. I was usually the only person in the hotel. Adams Apple was the best bar for me as they have a lot of pretty twinks. The boys are almost 100% gay for pay and tops. They are also not very sexually adventours so if you want to be fucked by a handsome young man you will be happy I think (I am not a bottom so I can not say for sure). If you are a top you are going to have a tough time. Other bars feature mostly macho muscle boys that are older and not so pretty. As far as getting around Chiang Mai use Grab Taxi. It is cheaper than a tuktuk and they are everywhere. You get a price before requesting a driver to come. If you sign up with your cc you pay via the app and no money changes hands with the driver. Also you are riding in an aircon car with a polite driver.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Khor tose (August 30th, 2018), Manforallseasons (August 29th, 2018), splinter1949 (August 30th, 2018)

Liked

Just reading the story there is much that doesn't make sense. I'm assuming lukylok knows more about this from his sources as the article doesn't mention which hotel (though from the picture it is in Chang Puek Police district - I recognise one of the investigators and could well be the Lotus ) . Seems odd to have a woman in that hotel - ladyboy perhaps?

Lotus certainly used to have a 24 Hour reception. There was once a very handsome boy working there at night - used to ring the hotel and flirt with him sometimes in the middle of the night.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Liked

BonTong wrote:

There was once a very handsome boy working there....
    Back in 2015 I posted this on my Chiang Mai report:

We got to the hotel and the first of today's 2 highlights was waiting for me ; the guy at reception is absolutely stunning!! Jesus! Just gorgeous!
    I wonder if it's the same guy?

If it is, then all I can say is you have great taste, BonTong!

5. User who gave Like to post:

BonTong (September 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Traveler View Post
    If you are a top you are going to have a tough time.
    If you are a top, the bars in Cm are not where to look; Straight hill tribe and Burmese with a very limited repertoire. But, get on the app's and they are full of Thai bottoms just screaming out for cock. Blued is best.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

7. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (September 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    The room safe could not be unlocked. They sent up a guy with various keys and tools to unlock it, but to no avail. When I asked reception to call the manager, who had the master key, I was told he lived too far away and that I'd have to wait until the next day.
    I later found out he lived 5 metres away, across the soi!
    Absolute disgrace. When the typical customer may be having overnight guests, it's essential to ensure the room safe is available.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

BonTong's post certainly struck a chord with me....I too wondered about the woman visitor. The "big" Lotus on the other hand, has different entrances and is next to a huge and busy shopping centre. It would seem a more likely place for the crime.

I'd want more details before casting the first stone at the gay Lotus. I recall the treatment meted-out to the Lavender Lanna, a short-lived gay hotel....and the tragic consequences of its demise.

Liked

Knowing the poor gent who was the victim, I can assure you that there is no doubt.
    It is the Lotus in front of Adam's Apple.

And the owner, as far as I know, has not even been in touch with his customer.
    Talk about service and hospitality !

11. User who gave Like to post:

BonTong (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok View Post
    Knowing the poor gent who was the victim, I can assure you that there is no doubt.
    It is the Lotus in front of Adam's Apple.
    So what was he doing there with a "lady"? Only lady I ever saw at Lotus was the owner's housekeeper. 5555555 .

Quote Originally Posted by lukylok View Post
    And the owner, as far as I know, has not even been in touch with his customer.
    Talk about service and hospitality !
    If the owner is in Thailand he spends most of his time upcountry. Not sure he actively manages anymore.

Liked

Bon Ton, that was my original reaction to the posted story:

"Just a guess. But, a woman with two different tourists. Probably not the gay hotel or their standards are slipping."

Now, I understand that the hotel in question is the Gay one - but, like you I wonder, "what the hell"/

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BonTong View Post

If the owner is in Thailand he spends most of his time upcountry. Not sure he actively manages anymore.
    Isn't Chiang Mai "upcountry"??