Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The quiet vs. the closet

Banned
    Liked

The quiet vs. the closet

There’s an interesting interview in the latest (US) Out magazine with DeRay McKe a Black Lives Matter activist. In he says “Just because you didn’t know doesn’t mean I was hiding. People can tell you about their identity on their own terms”. An interesting perspective

This month’s edition has zero pics of SE Asians for those who value such things. There is a single pic of a model from one of The Stans

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The quiet vs. the closet

I have never purposefully gone out of my way to advertise my sexuality and I also dont believe in using modern language such as referring to my partner of 15+ years as my husband. But if during conversation with people who dont know me should the subject of my partner does come up I do refer to him as " he" , so I dont hide it, I dont advertise it, its just matter of fact.

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 6th, 2018), paborn (September 6th, 2018), pronto (September 7th, 2018), snotface (September 7th, 2018)