Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twinks in Bangkok

Liked

Re: Twinks in Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    If I want a proper, "professional" massage I get a woman or a blind man ... and no hanky panky. Some of those places at the steps of the Sala Daeng BTS station as you head down Silom towards Lumphini Park are where I'd be going (and do go). But you always run the risk of the unexpected. I went to the massage shop on the corner of Silom 2 (Soi DJ Station) once and to the question "Boy or girl?" I replied "Up to you" which I (naively) hoped conveyed the message that I was there only for a massage. The masseuse started and then at what she obviously thought was an appropriate juncture she started handling the crown jewels. I immediately told her in Thai that I wan't interested, to which I got a typical Thai response - "If you want a boy you say!"

I'm inferring a447 that you're paraphrasing the standard definition of a Sacrament - "An outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible grace"
    True. I am more in between, I like the massage part but the boy is equally as important to me. I have never been to the beer bar and gogo places but perhaps I should try. Any tips?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bastrecht View Post
    True. I am more in between, I like the massage part but the boy is equally as important to me. I have never been to the beer bar and gogo places but perhaps I should try. Any tips?
    Gogo boys are going to assume you want sex but will be quite happy if it's only a massage. As a447 says there's no guarantee they'll be any good at it. It will be an expensive evening however - drink, off fee to the bar and payment to the boy, all for a massage that could cost 250 - 500 baht depending on the length of the massage and the premises themselves if you just go to a massage place on Silom or Suriwong - assuming that the look of the boy is important but the massage is just that - a massage

If it's a massage + hanky panky then maybe somewhere like Apsara which is one of those places near the BTS station at Sala Daeng - but they tend to tell you which boy is next rostered on. There's also a twnky boys massage shop across the road - can't remember what it's called - but if you loiter on the pavement just down from Silom Complex (down means toward the park) you can't miss it and they'll have clocked you before you see them! There's also some massage boys in the street back near Soi 4 (Balcony/Telephone Bar) outside KFC and there's also a massage shop inside Soi 4 right next to Connections Bar where I'm pretty sure the boys are "accommodating"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, just get on with it and go as you're not getting any younger whilst on here asking for tips when the place ( Bkk) is coming down with the guys you say you seek. As already mentioned Soi Twlight and the guys sitting outside Bonny massage might be a reasonable place to start if you're unsure.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Yes, just get on with it and go as you're not getting any younger whilst on here asking for tips when the place ( Bkk) is coming down with the guys you say you seek. As already mentioned Soi Twlight and the guys sitting outside Bonny massage might be a reasonable place to start if you're unsure.
    Thanks! So Soi Twilight is best for Twinks. Any other places I should know about? And if I want to go for the beer bar or gogo thing, which will have the twinkiest/young looking guys?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    "Massages" in places like Bonnys could be best classified as outward persuasion for an inward invasion. They are rarely proper, professional massages. There are plenty of places for that.

But if you are looking for sex and can't find a twink in any of the "gay" massage places, then just grab a twink from the beer bars or gogo bars in Soi Twilight and have a "massage" back in your hotel.
    Any recommendations for good places to pic up a twink to take back to the hotel?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When are you visiting.....just in case it makes a difference ? Or maybe you're there already, if so perhaps try out a few of the suggestions above and let us know how you got on with a quick trip report "eh"?

Liked

There is a "sticky" or pinned thread at the beginning of this forum that discusses many Bangkok massage shops. But even the author says that if you want twinks the number one recommendation is " go to Pattaya".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm betting I know the next question.......

Liked

I heard that the Classic bar is closed and that a lot of things in Soi Twilight are closed or closing?
    Also someone mentioned 'the apps' what am I looking for? Sorry to be so uninformed...
    Did I miss this? Did someone report that Classic had closed?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I'm betting I know the next question.......
    Is the Tarntawan still open and operating as it did 25 years ago?