Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twinks in Bangkok

Liked

Twinks in Bangkok

Hi,

I love massages But most of the Guys I have seen in Bangkok are very muscular. I prefer Twinks and younger looking guys. Which places can you recommend for Twinks younger looking guys?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Twinks in Bangkok

Your best bet is probably the apps. It's the same in Chiang Mai and, to a lesser extent, Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bonny Massage / other massage shops in Soi Twilight and around Silom - coming down with cute twinks surely....

Banned
    Liked

I was going to suggest reviewing the line up outside Bangkok Massage and Bonny Massage if it’s a selection of masseurs he’s after. They do have some twinks and worst case scenario there’s that twinky gogo bar at the end of the Soi - Classic

Liked

The beer bars at the end of Soi Twilight on the right usually have some Cambodian or Lao boys.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I was going to suggest reviewing the line up outside Bangkok Massage and Bonny Massage if it’s a selection of masseurs he’s after. They do have some twinks and worst case scenario there’s that twinky gogo bar at the end of the Soi - Classic
    I heard that the Classic bar is closed and that a lot of things in Soi Twilight are closed or closing?
    Also someone mentioned 'the apps' what am I looking for? Sorry to be so uninformed...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Traveler View Post
    The beer bars at the end of Soi Twilight on the right usually have some Cambodian or Lao boys.
    Thanks. I'll check those out any place in particular I should look for?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bastrecht View Post
    I heard that the Classic bar is closed and that a lot of things in Soi Twilight are closed or closing?
    Also someone mentioned 'the apps' what am I looking for? Sorry to be so uninformed...
    For your smartphone - Grindr, Blued, Jack'd, Hornet. As for Classic - I gave up The White Man's Burden (attending gogo bars) some years ago, so you'll have to find someone with more up-to-date information

Liked

"Massages" in places like Bonnys could be best classified as outward persuasion for an inward invasion. They are rarely proper, professional massages. There are plenty of places for that.

But if you are looking for sex and can't find a twink in any of the "gay" massage places, then just grab a twink from the beer bars or gogo bars in Soi Twilight and have a "massage" back in your hotel.

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 23rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    "Massages" in places like Bonnys could be best classified as outward persuasion for an inward invasion. They are rarely proper, professional massages. There are plenty of places for that.
    If I want a proper, "professional" massage I get a woman or a blind man ... and no hanky panky. Some of those places at the steps of the Sala Daeng BTS station as you head down Silom towards Lumphini Park are where I'd be going (and do go). But you always run the risk of the unexpected. I went to the massage shop on the corner of Silom 2 (Soi DJ Station) once and to the question "Boy or girl?" I replied "Up to you" which I (naively) hoped conveyed the message that I was there only for a massage. The masseuse started and then at what she obviously thought was an appropriate juncture she started handling the crown jewels. I immediately told her in Thai that I wan't interested, to which I got a typical Thai response - "If you want a boy you say!"

I'm inferring a447 that you're paraphrasing the standard definition of a Sacrament - "An outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible grace"