Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
I'm back here for a short visit , I see its the same 5-6 members who posted 2 years ago , no wonder it's boring. But I'm back so you can ask me anything ,
Another question, who do you consider to be the most boring of those 5? I'll give you mine..at least the top two horsemen of the apocalypse:

1/1 ( even money ) on -Word Salad Irish- he posts a series of words together in never-ending sentences that are completely incomprehensible! It would take AlanTuring to decode what Word Salad Irish is trying to say, and even if he did mange to work that out, he would find its just not worth the effort. Word Salad Irish has nothing to offer----Rating: Boring Extraordinaire

2/1 on The Bang Saray Bore- Can you imagine being trapped in an elevator with him!! Jesus Wept, after an hour you would lose the will to live! He writes these Fairy Stories...pardon the term...that he gets paid to write but puts them on here as if they are from the heart. People then give him "likes" for his horse shxt, out of politeness, like when some poor, obviously disabled guy is begging for money you feel compelled to give him something...its the least one can do really. Rating: Boring To Death.

Disclaimer no animals were harmed in the above Ratings.

Take your time with the reply, no rush. LOL