List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: This Board Has Gotten so Fucking Boring!!!!

Liked

Re: This Board Has Gotten so Fucking Boring!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    Actually , I have a question. As you know Thailand, especially Pattaya, is all but deserted with zero tourists and huge numbers of local workers returned to their villages i.e. absolutely nothing happening in Thailand. So there really is nothing to keep the gay readers informed of , yet the five horsemen of the apocalypse keep posting....all sorts of old drivel...now is that not odd? What next, weather reports? The price of a bowl of rice?

No hurry with a reply, LOL.
    I also have question (even few): when you are walking by streets you also telling to people what they should do? What their reaction is then? Do they respect your advices or trying avoid to meet you at next time and cross street when they see you?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (August 25th, 2021), francois (August 20th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    I'm back here for a short visit , I see its the same 5-6 members who posted 2 years ago , no wonder it's boring. But I'm back so you can ask me anything ,
    Another question, who do you consider to be the most boring of those 5? I'll give you mine..at least the top two horsemen of the apocalypse:

1/1 ( even money ) on -Word Salad Irish- he posts a series of words together in never-ending sentences that are completely incomprehensible! It would take AlanTuring to decode what Word Salad Irish is trying to say, and even if he did mange to work that out, he would find its just not worth the effort. Word Salad Irish has nothing to offer----Rating: Boring Extraordinaire

2/1 on The Bang Saray Bore- Can you imagine being trapped in an elevator with him!! Jesus Wept, after an hour you would lose the will to live! He writes these Fairy Stories...pardon the term...that he gets paid to write but puts them on here as if they are from the heart. People then give him "likes" for his horse shxt, out of politeness, like when some poor, obviously disabled guy is begging for money you feel compelled to give him something...its the least one can do really. Rating: Boring To Death.

Disclaimer no animals were harmed in the above Ratings.

Take your time with the reply, no rush. LOL

Liked

Liked

Take your time with the reply, no rush. LOL
    Enough. "Take your time". 1 month.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (August 25th, 2021), goji (August 19th, 2021), Lotusleaf (August 19th, 2021), mr giggles (August 20th, 2021), Nirish guy (August 19th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    If you had my life for the past week, I promise you, you would love boring.
    I second that one actually and in fact it's that sameness and yes even dullness about the board of late, complete with the petty arguments, the sometimes interesting snippets of news, the few genuinely new and interesting posts and everything else that we know about the board that just of late when many things seems to be going to shit work / life / travel wise etc that i'm finding is a good reason to be here - as it's a "break" from whats passing for a normal but stressful and a life that's just a bit shitty life of late in fact.

PS once your months ban is over ( if I'm reading Moses post above correctly?) be sure to send me my prize for being your number one bore, I do so love winning competitions ! :-)

8. User who gave Like to post:

goji (August 19th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Not only that, but staying here waiting for OTHER PEOPLE to write content that isn't boring ? Anyone who cannot find any interesting content could either try writing some themselves and lead by example, OR scoot off and read something else.
    With 6.7 billion people on the planet and an internet to connect us to many of them, there really is no need to be bored.
    7.8 billion. But I had the same idea, it has never been easier to find entertainment (internet, TV) than now and he who is bored is so at his own fault. No compassion with whiners from my side.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (August 19th, 2021), mr giggles (August 20th, 2021)

Liked

Well it's usually four horsemen but if Zebs thinks five is a better number then who am I to argue. I would have been interested in who he's cast as the other three.

I disagree with his suspension. He was only posting here and it was an interesting thread. SW was stalking Dodger all over the board and survived...For a while anyway

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well it's usually four horsemen but if Zebs thinks five is a better number then who am I to argue. I would have been interested in who he's cast as the other three.
    As the intention seemed to be to troll, I guess he'd pick the 5 most interesting contributors and describe them as boring.

13. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (August 20th, 2021)

Liked

AND they are doing it out of the goodness of theirs hearts...
    Scratch the word hearts and insert EGO

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    As the intention seemed to be to troll, I guess he'd pick the 5 most interesting contributors and describe them as boring.
    Jealous

16. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (August 21st, 2021)