List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The opposite of the 'Latinpoxx Style' ...

Liked

Re: The opposite of the 'Latinpoxx Style' ...

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    " ... As to Latin ... (perhaps) under all that bristle he is an "old softie" ... "
    Well I wouldn't go that far.
    Latin in his earlier wind-ups was much more blunt and excruciatingly draw-droppingly obscene, even for my black heart.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"jaw" dropping...before the spelling Nazi has another orgasm!

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 24th, 2018), Smiles (August 22nd, 2018)

Liked

555. Thanks. Not bad ... only one noticed by the looks of it. We'll see if we can slide through Wrong-Word-Hell only slightly wounded.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 24th, 2018), gerefan2 (August 22nd, 2018), paborn (August 22nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OHHHHH dont you believe it.......what you think that hasn't been cut and pasted by you know who to be used against you in the Court of Wrong words previously used, to be presented as evidence on a thread and time of his choosing at any time in the future ? And you've been on here for HOW long again !??

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 22nd, 2018)

Liked

It's all a matter of attitude/character. If someone told the boy he can get away without doing anything and still get paid, and he believes it, I will prove him wrong.

But if he makes an effort, I will explain what others might expect from him. I'm a softie anyway, so some hugging and groping, ending with a wank, would be okay for me.

In June I had a boy (for free) who seemed to be a virgin, details quoted from https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...-thailand.html

Fri 15jun2018 Prachuap Khiri Khan

Search on blued and hornet and find one who is cute, interested in meeting, even speaks good English, and has a mocy to come here, so I meet him instead. We walk along the night market and then go to my room (arrive about 20). I thought this would be easy, but it was not.

I ask the boy how tall he is, then spread my legs to get to the same height, then lean forward to kiss him. But instead of staying in place or moving forward, he moves backward. This is going to be a challenge! Back to chatting and a few indecent touches. It turns out he is 18 and has never had sex before and is a bit shy. I try how far I can go, he can leave my room any time, but stays. Time passes (21:00, make an excuse to get him to leave and find someone else?, 22:00 could I still get the other boy now, by taking mocy to pick him up and then back here?) and around 23 I want to sleep. Go to bathroom and come back in towel. Hug him goodbye, but finally his curiosity overcomes his shyness and he grabs my crotch. We end up in bed, and after hesitation he takes off his shirt and trousers, but keeps on his underwear. I cum by wanking, he doesn’t cum (but is hard).

Overall an experience to forget, I rather have someone with experience. But he wants to meet again! What shall I do?

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 24th, 2018), paborn (August 24th, 2018)

Liked

You should definitely meet again.

Think like a straight guy:

"I went out with her for a year and I only touched her once"

"Why did you keep going out with her then"

"I was hoping to get a feel of her twice"

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 27th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno...if I'm going to go to all the trouble of hopping in a plane to grace Pattaya with my presence then I want professional full on service...I want an experienced whore...Im no trainer...which reminds me of a comedy skit I saw somewhere once...comedian coudnt figure out why the arab suicide bombers were looking forward to their 99 virgins...imagine the trauma involved...id want 99 slutty whores to show me a good time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wouldn't wish to be pedantic- after all, Latin is renowned for his rigorous application of the rules of grammar, particularly in the use of punctuation and capital letters- but he needs to be as careful with his arithmetic as he is with his language: the number he is looking for is seventy-two, or in some versions, seventy. I hope that this correction will provide an element of authenticity- if not humour- to his post.
    Meanwhile, I can assure him- and I've just checked this out- that there are, at this moment at least seventy, or even seventy-two, submissive Thai guys (you know, ponies) awaiting his next arrival with baited breath and discussing at length how they will spend the 500 bht they are desperate to receive from him.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 25th, 2018), neddy3 (August 25th, 2018), paborn (August 25th, 2018)

Liked

Ah!. I've discovered your idenity. Editor of the Onion.

Liked

Assuming you're a fully functioning human and not a rutting water buffalo, having a newbie bar boy and showing him a few things can be tremendous fun.

17. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 25th, 2018)