Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morocco Overview

Liked

Re: 5 Years out of Thailand.

Guys I can only go off my own experience I lived there full time for 15 years before moving to Thailand. No your never going to be able to take a guy or woman to your hotel room so self catering apartments are better if you going on holidays not a hotel package I can not say there is No risk to a hook up there but no more than meeting a total stranger anywhere. I never ment to turn this in to a advertisement for a holiday in Morocco. Just mentioned I like it. As for feeling safe I was referring to terrorist attacks the last one I recall was 2011 in Marrakesh where we have had several in the U.K. last few years.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 20th, 2018)

Liked

Honestly, most of us know about the old tales of Morroco and would love to relive it. But, truth be told, many of us are just scared about Islamic law. I, personally, have read widely for many years about Islamic culture, Iranians, in paticular, are handsome. In the end, however, I won't set foot there. It might be my loss but my fear is very real - just being honest.

4. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (August 20th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Morocco Overview

I've been there twice and on the second visit I did manage some action but was nervous the whole time so didn't really enjoy it. Even without sex Marrakech is a nice city to spend a few days in.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I suspect most of us have already read Joe Orton's diary - a much easier read than William Burroughs drug-fueled output
    Being lazy I relied on the film of the same - Prick Up Your Ears. I tend to rely on films rather than the written word (or at least that's what I tell the purveyors of The Big Issue)

Liked

Excuse the link to this left wing rag:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hs-morocco-gay

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Being lazy I relied on the film of the same - Prick Up Your Ears. I tend to rely on films rather than the written word (or at least that's what I tell the purveyors of The Big Issue)
    I understand that Joe Orton meant the title to be "Prick up your arse" but his fingers typed the letters of the last word in the wrong order. It remained Prick up your ears!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    I understand that Joe Orton meant the title to be "Prick up your arse" but his fingers typed the letters of the last word in the wrong order. It remained Prick up your ears!
    You mean he named the film about his life and death after he was already dead?

Liked

Oops!