Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: black gay in Thailand

Liked

Re: black gay in Thailand

In all my years visiting Thailand and talking to the guys, I have never heard a disparaging remark about black guys.

I think you'll have a great time!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Josan View Post
    - just nod your head with your hands at chin level.

That is known as a "wai" and should not be done unless you are an expert in Thai culture.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    That is known as a "wai" and should not be done unless you are an expert in Thai culture.
    arsenal, for example, or, as we now find out, a447 whose knowledge of Thai culture I had thought was confined to an area 100 metres either side of the line that can be drawn on a map between Golden Cock Bar and Bangkok Boys Bar

Liked

I have no doubt the OP will find a warm welcome, but two thoughts come to mind:

1) American tourists are notoriously unadventurous when it comes to food, and tend to take refuge in the nearest burger joint. However, the Thais are not reliable when it comes to maintaining food hygiene with western food, and burgers are the most likely item to make you sick. Moreover, the big name burger chains are as bad if not worse than the smaller restaurants in that regard. You are on much safer territory if you stick to Thai food. Make it a voyage of gastronomic discovery - there will probably be dishes you adore and others you'd rather not re-visit, but the ethnic cuisine is well worth exploring.

2) Bear in mind that whilst many gay tourists are lured by the availability of slim young guys with boyish looks, there are also plenty who have a penchant for dark skin. You might well encounter another visitor who is happy to service your derriere for free..

5. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 14th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I knew a youngish American black guy who spent alot of time in Pattaya, he was into wacked out looking ladyboys, he said he was constantly harrased at the airport on arrival in L.O.S. and many ladyboys refused to go with him because he was black.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I'm not an expert in Thai culture freaky. I am an expert in the offing of straight Thai money boys and unlike you, I do understand the LM laws. You could be sitting in a Thai jail right now for what you've posted here. This suggests that for all your 'aren't I clever' superficial intelligence you are in fact, a complete fool.

8. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (August 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ....as we now find out, a447 whose knowledge of Thai culture...
    I know as much about Thai culture as anyone else who does not speak their language; i.e. very little.

Liked

Josan, knowing that the OP was very new did not use "wai" as it is a word that might not be known. So he described it and, of course, someone took it as an opportunity to display their knowledge of Thai culture which is - as thin as a Thai boy's skin - a447 had it right; we all know very little.

Old Git, claims that " the Thais are not reliable when it comes to maintaining food hygiene with western food" I'm not arguing but I would love to see your source for that remark. Hygiene is not specific to cooking styles. The bacteria that cause illness thrive in the same conditions regardless of the culture.

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 19th, 2018)

Liked

As a black guy who have been to Thailand many times, and traveled all over, I have never come across any form of discrimination or problems at all.

Every person i've chosen to go with for fun have never turned me down.

As long as one respect the Thai culture, it's people, it's laws, the boys and behave oneself, you will be ok.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 19th, 2018), ktq (July 14th, 2020), paborn (August 19th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    If only you’d have given us some subtle clue perhaps when you were choosing your profile name eh ..... :-)
    "eh"...

I see you are Canadian

15. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 19th, 2018)