Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: black gay in Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Re: black gay in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    It always happens. When you give these little people power it gets to their heads like strong drink.
    Thailand is a prime example - 21 coups and attempted coups in 100 years

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Another couple of posters who don't understand the difference between cynicism (ie. exploiting another's weakness) and scepticism (ie. the suspension of naive belief)
    Bullshit....I know EXACTLY what I meant when it comes to my view of "love" - you shouldn't be so quick to try and put words in other peoples mouths. PS nobody loves a smart arse who always THINKS they know better than everyone else.....

Oxford english dictionary :cynicism, NOUN, : An inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; scepticism

Oxford english dictionary : NOUN : A sceptical attitude; doubt as to the truth of something.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 21st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Bullshit....I know EXACTLY what I meant when it comes to my view of "love" - you shouldn't be so quick to try and put words in other peoples mouths. PS nobody loves a smart arse who always THINKS they know better than everyone else.....

Oxford english dictionary :cynicism, NOUN, : An inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; scepticism

Oxford english dictionary : NOUN : A sceptical attitude; doubt as to the truth of something.
    Don’t hold back NIrish, tell us what you really think

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Always :-)

Liked

Check out the hotel and sauna called Babylon in Bangkok. I met a number of black men there, some travelers and some expats. This place has somebody for everyone. I saw asians hooking up with all types there, including black men. You can book a pretty cheap room in the hotel and get free access to the sauna. It's an amazing place. Also the apps are great for meeting guys. I am a chubby latino, and I got lots and lots of action from the apps like grindr and growlr. Some boys were free and some offered services for money.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lemy View Post
    Hello, I'm an african man. Asian men make me crazy so I decide to travel for two weeks in Bangkok on december. I was just wondering how are Thai men towards blacks.For the record I'm exactly the opposite of the macho top endowed black. Im rather feminine bottom type. Thank you
    Send me a direct message and I'll tell you what I have learned during my past trips, as well as the good and bad experiences I have had that I attribute to race.

8. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 19th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What's wrong, is that a black thing or something that the rest of us aren't allowed to hear too ? Who knows, you could just end up educating us all in that regard if you decide to share your first hand insights.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

personally I've had great sexual experiences with dark skinned Thai MBs, they are so grateful that someone is interested in them. In Brazil I had a pitch black number from Bahia, skin like velvet, most amazing sensual experience.

12. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)

Liked

Nothing like that. An open forum post invites arguments. I don't want to argue or fight. I just want to share, answer questions and be of help if I can.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 19th, 2018), Halfhansum (August 18th, 2018), Tintin (August 18th, 2018)

Liked

So share. I would be very interested and if anyone argues just ignore them.