Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: black gay in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: black gay in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Oh come on, at least be honest with yourself! We all know you judge them by the warmth of their hearts AND the hardness of their dicks.
    And them us by our girth .....of our wallets !

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 17th, 2018), mr giggles (August 18th, 2018), poshglasgow (August 17th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And them us by our girth .....of our wallets !
    Sigh...such cynicism. Don't you believe in true love?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Sigh...such cynicism. Don't you believe in true love?
    I believe for every drop of rain that falls, A flower grows, I believe that somewhere in the darkest night. A candle glows, I believe for everyone that goes astray, Someone will come to show the way, I believe, I believe.......oh no wait, that's a song !!!!

There now, does that answer your question about me and cynicism perhaps ! :-)

5. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (August 17th, 2018)

Liked

Old Git wrote.
    "The one group most bar workers won't touch with a barge pole are the Indians and Pakistanis - they have a dire reputation for trying to get sex on the cheap,"

That's absolutely correct. It was their habit of not tipping that lead to Scandic Massage introducing the 'pay up front' policy.

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 17th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I believe for every drop of rain that falls, A flower grows, I believe that somewhere in the darkest night. A candle glows, I believe for everyone that goes astray, Someone will come to show the way, I believe, I believe.......oh no wait, that's a song !!!!

There now, does that answer your question about me and cynicism perhaps ! :-)
    Another couple of posters who don't understand the difference between cynicism (ie. exploiting another's weakness) and scepticism (ie. the suspension of naive belief)

Liked

[QUOTEOffensive word removed and substituted by asterisks. Breach of rule 4.7JellybeanModerator[/QUOTE]

Seems that Mr. Jellybean is becoming the "little dictator".
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post

Seems that Mr. Jellybean is becoming the "little dictator".
    It always happens. When you give these little people power it gets to their heads like strong drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lyryl-hHtk

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lemy View Post
    Hello, I'm an african man. Asian men make me crazy so I decide to travel for two weeks in Bangkok on december. I was just wondering how are Thai men towards blacks.For the record I'm exactly the opposite of the macho top endowed black. Im rather feminine bottom type. Thank you
    You didn't give a description of yourself other than being a feminine, African bottom. Generally speaking, the more western-educated and better-travelled the Thai person, the fewer issues he or she will have with ethnic diversity and skin colour. That said, Asian tops generally prefer bottoms who are tightly or compactly built, athletic or muscular, with a tanned or fair complexion. Being slightly fem is OK, a pretty face is a bonus. But if you're built like RuPaul you might encounter some problems as most tops aren't keen on bottoms who are bigger and taller than they are.

As for the commercial scene, I can't really say but some boys may have developed a certain impression of a particular ehtnic group or nationality based on their past dealings with them. Those in Pattaya or who spend a lot of time with older white men, may have had the prejudices of this latter group rubbed off on them (for eg hating jews, Arabs, Germans, etc).

You say you're African. From the continent or of African origin? Some Thais won't make a distinction but those who do, might be more wary of a Nigerian than, say, an African-American because the former has garnered a less than savoury reputation for themselves in SE Asia because of their cons and scams.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Maxwell (September 4th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12 View Post
    [QUOTEOffensive word removed and substituted by asterisks. Breach of rule 4.7JellybeanModerator
    Seems that Mr. Jellybean is becoming the "little dictator".[/QUOTE]

Do we really need to bring this debate into SGT too? It's being dragged all over news channels in the US especially right now.

He's not being a dictator, he's being human. Don't be racist. Not really that difficult.

It's 2018, both the KK and Nazis lost. No need to drag up that shit.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 19th, 2018), francois (August 17th, 2018), frequent (August 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lemy View Post
    Hello, I'm an african man. Asian men make me crazy so I decide to travel for two weeks in Bangkok on december. I was just wondering how are Thai men towards blacks.For the record I'm exactly the opposite of the macho top endowed black. Im rather feminine bottom type. Thank you
    lemy, I suggest you post your inquiry on this forum:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/

The responses will be polite and to the point, unlike the drivel you are reading on sawatdeenetwork forum.

16. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 19th, 2018)