Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: black gay in Thailand

Liked: 1

black gay in Thailand

Hello, I'm an african man. Asian men make me crazy so I decide to travel for two weeks in Bangkok on december. I was just wondering how are Thai men towards blacks.For the record I'm exactly the opposite of the macho top endowed black. Im rather feminine bottom type. Thank you

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: black gay in Thailand

Shouldn't be a problem.......just bring CASH!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lemy View Post
    Hello, I'm an african man. Asian men make me crazy so I decide to travel for two weeks in Bangkok on december. I was just wondering how are Thai men towards blacks.For the record I'm exactly the opposite of the macho top endowed black. Im rather feminine bottom type. Thank you
    Our favourite Log Cabin Republican black guy will be along momentarily (yes, we have one)

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020), Oliver2 (August 16th, 2018)

Liked

Many encounters we describe in this forum are essentially cash transactions. The good thing is that the only color matters is on the money note you plan to foolishly spend thinking more is going on

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    The good thing is that the only color matters is on the money note you plan to foolishly spend thinking more is going on
    Easy enough for a Caucasian to say

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 19th, 2018), paborn (August 16th, 2018), poshglasgow (August 17th, 2018)

Liked

You shouldn't have any problems on the commercial sex scene where, as has been said, money rules. But prejudice against blacks does exist in Thailand. I had a friend who was an ebony-black American; he lived in Pattaya for several years but eventually returned to the US completely disillusioned with Thais and Thailand. He described disrespectful treatment in restaurants and shops, staring in the streets, that kind of thing. Some might have the personality to brush off such incidents but they ground my friend down in the end.

10. User who gave Like to post:

kjun12 (August 17th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    You shouldn't have any problems on the commercial sex scene where, as has been said, money rules. But prejudice against blacks does exist in Thailand. I had a friend who was an ebony-black American; he lived in Pattaya for several years but eventually returned to the US completely disillusioned with Thais and Thailand. He described disrespectful treatment in restaurants and shops, staring in the streets, that kind of thing. Some might have the personality to brush off such incidents but they ground my friend down in the end.
    Agreed. The notion of "money opens all legs" might apply in Pattaya but as we know it caters to the lowest common denominator. In Bangkok it's well-known there are gogo bars where the boys choose to work because the customers are mostly Asian and others where they choose to work because the customers mostly aren't Asian. I've had boys who respond to a request for a threesome with "Threesome, yes; with another Asian boy, no". The racism of some Thais is boundless; some will refuse to go with Indians for example or with Saudis. I certainly have encountered some who would refuse a black man if asked. That's why I suggested we wait for a pronouncement from bucknaway who is, AFAIK, our only black member

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

kjun12 (August 17th, 2018), ktq (June 5th, 2020), paborn (August 16th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There have been a few black mbs available on Planet Romeo in the last couple of years....one of whom a friend speaks very highly . He certainly looked cute. A francophone with decent English. I've seen black guys in both Babylon and Sansuk.
    As far as the Thai guys themselves are concerned, frequent is undoubtedly correct. From a political perspective, people who are deemed to be on the lowest rung socially and economically can sometimes compensate by expressing superiority over a group considered even lower....though this attitude is trumped by the relative wealth of any tourist.
    I can't recall the context (a James Baldwin novel perhaps?) but there's comment made by a poor white guy in a US trailer park along the lines of "If we haven't got n...... to look down on, who have we got?"

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020), paborn (August 21st, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I can't recall the context (a James Baldwin novel perhaps?) but there's comment made by a poor white guy in a US trailer park along the lines of "If we haven't got n...... to look down on, who have we got?"
    A similar quote from the movie Mississipi Burning " if you ain't better than a [Deleted text] who you better than".

Offensive word removed. Breach of rule 4.7.

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; August 24th, 2018 at 23:12.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

We should not be using this language. Even quoting movies. No black person needs to come here and read those words.

17. 7 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (August 16th, 2018), dab69 (August 16th, 2018), Jellybean (August 16th, 2018), Moses (August 16th, 2018), paborn (August 16th, 2018), poshglasgow (August 17th, 2018), travelerjim (August 16th, 2018)