Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: black gay in Thailand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: black gay in Thailand

All true. But, I wonder if it is not true that this attitude is common in all of East Asia. I have encountered such attitudes to the nth degree in Tokyo. Plenty of bars when a Gaijan is not welcome.

Some years ago I was on a business trip to China. I was younger and proud of all my passport stamps. My Colleagues and I had come on some sort of group business visa with invitations from the ministry of Tourism so our paperwork was all done.

When clearing immigration I asked for a stamp. The young man happily stamped my passport while beaming a welcome. Immediately behind me was my black colleague who asked for one. He was stone-faced and categorically refused it.
    Having said that you will face little of that in the commercial bars. At most, if a guy does not want to go with you an excuse of booked up or something will be made to be polite.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 16th, 2018)