Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where Cupidol bar

Liked

Re: Where Cupidol bar

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    He’s now recommending people don’t ask questions here but post in other Boards - see the recent thread from the black guy
    Wrong, frequent, I am trying to steer the guy to a place where he can get intelligent answers without the usual BS from the usual crowd. Is something wrong with that?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (August 21st, 2018), lonelywombat (August 17th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

To be fair though Francois the guy did get several detailed answers to his query - which lets face it as the question " I was just wondering how are Thai men towards blacks" is so subjective I doubt that there IS a correct and definitive answer anyway, but opinions on his question he did get nonetheless.

4. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 17th, 2018)

Liked

While, I struggle with our wandering topics I'm getting used to it. However, once you have a link to a map and a street view camera image that you can rotate around how can the thread not meander?

Liked

I spent a while in exile over at Gay Thailand - they're nice people but entertaining they are not.

I would liken their offering to a formal dinner party whereas ours is more of a custard pie fight.

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (August 25th, 2018)

Liked

Well Francois there are at least ten replies,about the location of Cupidol Bar including links to Facebook and Google maps. Exactly how many are required?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Unless is the Tarntawan hotel of course - in which case you can bang on about the tiniest detail ad infinitum and ad nauseam
    Well the I will then...

I stayed there a few weeks ago and booked direct through their website http://www.tarntawansurawong.com/

After you go to the "check availability" page and enter your dates you will be asked if you want to unlock exclusive rates. All you need to do is register your email address and a password.
    You will then get a really decent reduction...When I booked the price dropped from 1650 to 1200 Bt.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Was that for a surawong deluxe ( as they used to call it) or just their basic standard room ??

( See what you've started SG!

Liked

I tried it - it firstly came up with 1680B for what they're calling a "Deluxe Room" (with views of Silom) and after "unlocking" it dropped to a Member Hot Deal at 1400B or Member Hot Deal with Breakfast at 1550B

Exec Room dropped 2130B to 1625/1775B (without/with breakfast)

Corner Suite dropped from 3360B to 2650/2800B respectively

It could be the old "hike it up then discount it to the real price" trick - as who on earth would NOT choose to "Unlock Exclusive Rates"?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well Francois there are at least ten replies,about the location of Cupidol Bar including links to Facebook and Google maps. Exactly how many are required?
    No more are required! End of topic, no reason to carry on with senseless palaver by the usual suspects. If the usual suspects wish to carry on their "discussion" then open a new thread titled "Nonsense" and post to your delight. EZ-PZ.

Liked

Francois, I have arranged for you to pick up 3 months supply of laxative from Fortune Pharmacy (near Welcome Plaza) - my treat