Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need some help...

Liked

Re: I need some help...

Sometimes I'm thick, so help me understand. He left his phone uinlocked, you had total access and you want what now?

Liked

Don't go through his phone.

What a dick move.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Don't go through his phone. What a dick move.
    Absolutely. Never ask a question unless you're prepared to live with the answer, whatever that may be. The number of "happy" marriages I've seen broken up because one partner (usually the wife) decides to snoop ...

Jealousy's a curse

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That depends on whether you choose to be "happy" living in ignorant bliss or prefer to know the whether your suspicions about that lying cheating cunt that you're sharing your bed are true or not I guess......and no, that's not from personal experience thank god, more just watching others.

Personally I think I'm somewhere in between, i.e I like to know the make up of the person I'm with and then if I find that they're chancing their arm in some way at least I KNOW it and with all the facts at my disposal I can THEN decide whether that's enough reason to create any drama or not....and with me as I get older just as long as the person doesn't blatantly lie to me or steal from me then there's little I can think of that's cause for much drama anyway these days - and most certainly not over a bit of cock here and there.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    That depends on whether you choose to be "happy" living in ignorant bliss or prefer to know the whether your suspicions about that lying cheating cunt that you're sharing your bed are true or not I guess......and no, that's not from personal experience thank god, more just watching others.

Personally I think I'm somewhere in between, i.e I like to know the make up of the person I'm with and then if I find that they're chancing their arm in some way at least I KNOW it and with all the facts at my disposal I can THEN decide whether that's enough reason to create any drama or not....and with me as I get older just as long as the person doesn't blatantly lie to me or steal from me then there's little I can think of that's cause for much drama anyway these days - and most certainly not over a bit of cock here and there.
    Evidently you don't have a Thai boyfriend. I haven't a single farang friend in Thailand or abroad who has a Thai boyfriend who hasn't been lied to. A couple of them use the Find Friends App on the iPhone and can see where there boyfriend is versus where he says he is. Just one example - the Thai boyfriend claimed he was in Sisaket visiting his family. His iPhone showed him in Pattaya. That's from a relationship that had already been going 15 years. Another friend says if he gives his boyfriend $20 to get something from the local store in his (Australian) home town he will never, ever get any change even if the item is only $3 or $4

Liked

Well this all sounds like domestic bliss doesn't it. Living in a permanent state of paranoia, and for what purpose?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Evidently you don't have a Thai boyfriend. I haven't a single farang friend in Thailand or abroad who has a Thai boyfriend who hasn't been lied to.
    For the record I'm not naive enough to suggest that's not or has never or will ever be case, I meant blatant as in "majorly", aside from that I just try not to sweat the small stuff anymore in life, difficult at times but I try.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    For the record I'm not naive enough to suggest that's not or has never or will ever be case, I meant blatant as in "majorly", aside from that I just try not to sweat the small stuff anymore in life, difficult at times but I try.
    Yes but it's a question of what is "the small stuff". Everyone will have a different point of view on that

Liked

Very differing points of view, in fact, in my experience people fall out over the dumbest little things. Because that little thing suddenly looms very large in someone's mind.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're both correct, indeed I once separated from a partner that I lived with for a few years, all quite nicely and quite amicably - until on taking their possessions, fully with my help and approval they lifted a CD that they'd bought me and that they KNEW I listened to a lot.....well I was adamant I was keeping it as a) it was MINE and b) it had been a gift from them and c) I DID listen to it and d) did I mention ...IT WAS MINE ! .....anyway, to cut a long story short that CD ended up with two solicitors involved and me having to pay a £5000 break up bill plus costs ! :-(

( I would point out that I wasn't the person who appointed the solicitor ( well, not first anyway).....but the one thing I DID learn clearly out of the incident is that NO bloody CD is worth £5000 !!

But yes "the small stuff' is of course subjective and even with myself it changes often by the day sometimes depending what mood I'm in and I do actually have to work at NOT reacting to stuff sometimes, it's a very true saying that the Thai's tell us, sometimes we really DO Think to much !

PS the happy ending to the story is that I got keeping the CD !! ( which of course needless to say I never listen too anymore ....anyone want to buy a second hand CD......going cheap.....only £4500 ! :-)

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 15th, 2018), frequent (August 14th, 2018), paborn (August 14th, 2018)