Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What about DJ Station and G.O.D.

Liked

What about DJ Station and G.O.D.

Can someone give some more information about DJ Station and G.O.D.?
    I never entered the small alley where it's so busy during the weekend.
    I hope maybe my next trip I can explore both places.

Some questions:
    Are they just male disco places? Shirtless guys?
    Good places for a farang to meet thai locals?
    Are there "sleazy" corners for indecent (or decent) touching/kissing?

Thanks

Liked

Re: What about DJ Station and G.O.D.

Can't comment on GOD as last time I visited it was full of shirtless, sweaty & smelly farang and I vowed to never go back.... I can get that kind of shit at home!

Silom Soi 2 seems to all be owned by the one company now (or possibly only a management company), the ticket desk has been moved to the cloakroom area towards the front of the Soi and you are able to spend your drink vouchers in any of the venues inside the Soi.

I was in DJ 3 times back in June and on all occasions it was no more than 20% full (After 1am on a Fri, Around Midnight on a Sunday and Monday night)
    My understanding is that the free boys stay downstairs, whilst the money boys ply their trade upstairs. Unfortunately the shirtless guys tend to be farang and not Thai....

There are a couple of discreet corners for a quick kiss, but its probably better to just keep that for when you get to the room!

Personally I like Expresso bar across from DJ, they tend to play K-Pop there and all the boys try to do their synchronized dancing, which can be great fun, its also cruisier for me as you can make direct eye contact with boys passing by...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 13th, 2018), splinter1949 (August 13th, 2018)

Liked

Are they just male disco places? No
    Shirtless guys? Yes, some are
    Good places for a farang to meet thai locals? Hmmm, depends on who you are. Looks and attitude are important. Some boys are mb, some are not. Many are there just for fun, drinking and dancing.
    Are there "sleazy" corners for indecent (or decent) touching/kissing: You know DJ and G are discos, like anywhere else in the world.It is not like a boybar or gogo. So don't count on any "sleaz". But you know, when the drinks get in and it is late, I have been kissing in DJ, but nothing more...oh yes dancing.

Liked

thanks for comment!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I was in DJ 3 times back in June and on all occasions it was no more than 20% full (After 1am on a Fri, Around Midnight on a Sunday and Monday night)
    That's unusual! Years ago I made a mental note not to go to DJ station on Friday or Saturday because it is too full. I like to walk around, but hate to squeeze past sweaty fatties. Time for my annual visit to see what DJ station is like this year.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    That's unusual! Years ago I made a mental note not to go to DJ station on Friday or Saturday because it is too full. I like to walk around, but hate to squeeze past sweaty fatties. Time for my annual visit to see what DJ station is like this year.
    yes, and do update your blog about it. Nothing in August! Slow down on the massages and write a bit, I do so enjoy it.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (August 14th, 2018)