Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
1 person, 2 accounts at forum. Accounts "chat" btw them for to keep thread up. It is forbidden by rules to have 2 (or more) accounts here. 1 person = 1 account.
Just out of interest and the play devils advocate a bit .......what if that IS a genuine (small) company selling their products BUT there are several people working in the company, one the boss, one the marketing person and one just one of their workers, all of whom have a ( different) interest in matters relating to their product i.e the boss wants sales, the marketing person wants exposure ( no pun intended) and the worker is just interested in the topic of prep use by ( other) gay guys in general BUT being a small office they all use the same office computer BUT all open their own accounts so that they can have their own opinions ? I'm assuming then that would be all seen as coming from the one IP and so two of them banned ( unless working around the IP address of course ) ????

Am I'm not questioning your decision there Moses as your logic is sound, I'm just putting that out there as a "what if" question ?