FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PrEP Online - Convenient and Affordable PrEP

Banned
    Liked

Re: PrEP Online - Convenient and Affordable PrEP

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Don't forget toilet seats - the old excuses are still the best
    Especially for those of us who still have sex in public toilets - although I do draw the line at licking the seats

Liked

You pussy.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by dispencerreed View Post
    Using condoms consistently for anal sex is the best solution. From what I know, you need to monitor your blood and kidney functions while on PrEP. If you bareback while on it, you can catch other STDs. I have been sexually active for the past two decades, and have never contracted STDs because I stick to the condom use. Nowadays, HIV infection is no longer a death sentence. But still why do we want to deal with a chronical disease which can be prevented?
    Great to see the engagement in this discussion!

What you said is 100% true - using condoms is still the safest method for preventing STDs and HIV.

Our view is that PrEP is great for the following:
    1. People with a strong preference for having unprotected sex
    2. People with a strong fear of HIV and want a peace of mind (I've met people in committed relationships who are on PrEP in case their partners cheat; or people who use condoms even while on PrEP just )
    3. People in a sero-discordant relationship (i.e. HIV+ and HIV-)
    4. People who are at high-risk of exposure to HIV in other ways (e.g. drug use)

PrEP is obviously not perfect, but we think individuals should at least have it as an option if necessary

Liked

preponline,

at first: you do here pure advertising. It is OK since PrePs are widely in use in gay-community (mostly)
    at second: you made hydra/clone for to "heat" discussion - it is forum's rules violation

you'll be temporary banned for 2 weeks for second account, your clone will be banned forever.. for real penalty "as for advertiser" I will remove all links to your site and all contact info

you can add your contacts in two week here again, warning: advertiser can have here one only thread for free... for you - this one

if you will break forum's rules again - your site will be listed in our blacklist and since that time your URL will look like *********.com, there is no removing from BL in our practice
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Don't forget toilet seats - the old excuses are still the best

How do you wear a toilet seat during sex? I'd find any old excuse not to wear one.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    preponline,

at first: you do here pure advertising. It is OK since PrePs are widely in use in gay-community (mostly)
    at second: you made hydra/clone for to "heat" discussion - it is forum's rules violation

you'll be temporary banned for 2 weeks for second account, your clone will be banned forever.. for real penalty "as for advertiser" I will remove all links to your site and all contact info

you can add your contacts in two week here again, warning: advertiser can have here one only thread for free... for you - this one

if you will break forum's rules again - your site will be listed in our blacklist and since that time your URL will look like *********.com, there is no removing from BL in our practice
    I am not trying to stir the pot.
    You are the moderator and I defer to your decisions on postings.
    I am just a bit confused about your statement to the banned poster - "you made hydra/clone for to "heat" discussion - it is forum's rules violation".
    It is unclear to me why you banned the poster.

Again I have no problems with the moderators. (some of the posters here trash the moderators - the moderators are unpaid and it is basically a thankless job - I give them some slack)
    I think you guys generally do a good job (unpaid) - I am seeking clarification about what your post means.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I am not trying to stir the pot.

It is unclear to me why you banned the poster.
    1 person, 2 accounts at forum. Accounts "chat" btw them for to keep thread up. It is forbidden by rules to have 2 (or more) accounts here. 1 person = 1 account.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

8. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 16th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    1 person, 2 accounts at forum. Accounts "chat" btw them for to keep thread up. It is forbidden by rules to have 2 (or more) accounts here. 1 person = 1 account.
    Just out of interest and the play devils advocate a bit .......what if that IS a genuine (small) company selling their products BUT there are several people working in the company, one the boss, one the marketing person and one just one of their workers, all of whom have a ( different) interest in matters relating to their product i.e the boss wants sales, the marketing person wants exposure ( no pun intended) and the worker is just interested in the topic of prep use by ( other) gay guys in general BUT being a small office they all use the same office computer BUT all open their own accounts so that they can have their own opinions ? I'm assuming then that would be all seen as coming from the one IP and so two of them banned ( unless working around the IP address of course ) ????

Am I'm not questioning your decision there Moses as your logic is sound, I'm just putting that out there as a "what if" question ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

AHH to save you a post perhaps Moses someone has kindly explained to me that there's more than just IP address checking going on by the software......and also explained how to get round that if necessary lol - I guess it's like a padlock, it only stops an honest person, same with certain software I guess......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    How do you wear a toilet seat during sex? I'd find any old excuse not to wear one.
    It's called Depend.

https://www.depend.com/en-us/incontinence-products/men

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (September 1st, 2018), paborn (August 16th, 2018), poshglasgow (August 17th, 2018)