Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PrEP Online - Convenient and Affordable PrEP

Liked: 1

Lightbulb PrEP Online - Convenient and Affordable PrEP

Hello Sawatdee darlings!

We are a group of PrEP users based in Europe and Asia who started a site called to make access to PrEP more convenient and affordable for people around the world, especially in the Asia-Pacific region.

For those of you who don’t know, PrEP is a pill approved by the World Health Organization that you can take daily to reduce the risk of contracting HIV by up to 99%. We believe that PrEP is a game-changing drug and an important weapon in the fight against HIV.

Our goal is to help spread awareness and make access to PrEP more convenient and affordable to people worldwide. We work directly with manufacturers of generic PrEP and reputable logistics companies to supply it at a low cost - you can get a month’s supply shipped worldwide for under $30 on our site[/URL].

[censored for rule violation]

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!

2. User who gave Like to post:

dispencerreed (August 15th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: PrEP Online - Convenient and Affordable PrEP

The US FDA has approved generic versions of this drug but believes patents will prevent it being available. They warn against online sales purporting to sell a generic version https://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-truvada.html

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    The US FDA has approved generic versions of this drug but believes patents will prevent it being available. They warn against online sales purporting to sell a generic version https://www.drugs.com/availability/generic-truvada.html
    Thanks for this - it is absolutely important that buyers check their sources when procuring drugs online. We procure and ship ***** manufactured by ****** (bolded below from the link you sent above).

Our PrEP is tested using TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring) by ************** in London, ensuring genuineness and effectiveness.

---

Has a generic version of Truvada been approved?
    A generic version of Truvada has been approved by the FDA. However, this does not mean that the product will necessarily be commercially available - possibly because of drug patents and/or drug exclusivity. The following products are equivalent to Truvada and have been approved by the FDA:

EMTRICITABINE AND TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL FUMARATE (emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate tablet;oral)
    Manufacturer: AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD
    Approval date: January 26, 2018
    Strength(s): 200MG;300MG [AB]

Manufacturer: TEVA PHARMS USA
    Approval date: June 8, 2017
    Strength(s): 200MG;300MG [AB]

Banned
    Liked

Using condoms consistently for anal sex is the best solution. From what I know, you need to monitor your blood and kidney functions while on PrEP. If you bareback while on it, you can catch other STDs. I have been sexually active for the past two decades, and have never contracted STDs because I stick to the condom use. Nowadays, HIV infection is no longer a death sentence. But still why do we want to deal with a chronical disease which can be prevented?

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 13th, 2018), Asia Traveler (August 13th, 2018), christianpfc (August 14th, 2018), sglad (August 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dispencerreed View Post
    Using condoms consistently for anal sex is the best solution. From what I know, you need to monitor your blood and kidney functions while on PrEP. If you bareback while on it, you can catch other STDs. I have been sexually active for the past two decades, and have never contracted STDs because I stick to the condom use. Nowadays, HIV infection is no longer a death sentence. But still why do we want to deal with a chronical disease which can be prevented?
    Well said and welcome to the board!

8. User who gave Like to post:

dispencerreed (August 15th, 2018)

Liked

+1 nothing more to be said.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (August 13th, 2018), sglad (August 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gaymandenmark View Post
    +1 nothing more to be said.
    gaymandenmark, I noticed you stopped posting for 22 months. Welcome back!

PS I've given you your first like.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (August 13th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

I have been sexually active for the past two decades, and have never contracted STDs because I stick to the condom use
    Even for oral sex? You don't kiss? AFAIK both gonorrhea and syphilis can be contracted via the mouth. While it is rare, if there is a syphilis sore in the mouth you can get syphilis from deep kissing (google it if you don't believe me). Herpes can also be transmitted other than by anal sex

14. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 14th, 2018)

Liked

Exactly right and I know I'm at risk for oral without a condom - but...........

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Even for oral sex? You don't kiss? AFAIK both gonorrhea and syphilis can be contracted via the mouth. While it is rare, if there is a syphilis sore in the mouth you can get syphilis from deep kissing (google it if you don't believe me). Herpes can also be transmitted other than by anal sex
    Don't forget toilet seats - the old excuses are still the best