List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump the dumbest human being on this planet ... ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Is Trump the dumbest human being on this planet ... ?

Fair enough...but unfortunately you can’t do anything about him, being Canadian. Please don’t have a coronary trying!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (September 9th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, tell that to every major news anchor out there, because when they say "congress" they generally always mean the house.

And yes, just impeachment would hinder him a fair amount.

NOw whether or not he can be impeached while President is still up for debate. That's why this current supreme court confirmation is such bullshit. Christ, the guy just went and openly and publicly commited obstruction of justice again yesterday for probably the 20th time, and nobody gives a shit.
    att, I've liked your posts that call out his stupidity. But, please try to get some facts correct. NOONE, means the house when they say "congress" Congress is both houses.

4. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (September 9th, 2018)

Liked

Because I'm a human being with a heart, and would prefer to see us living in a safe, peaceful, just world versus the batshit insane one that Trump is putting the world through at the moment.

Not to mention, there's a good chance this retard soon is going to tank the Canadian economy by tearing up NAFTA, just because he's a petty, spiteful, hate filled man.
    Actually, this may be the fairest, most well balanced thing you've written.

Banned
    Liked

Because I'm a human being with a heart, and would prefer to see us living in a safe, peaceful, just world versus the batshit insane one that Trump is putting the world through at the moment.
    No Matt you are merely someone with no knowledge or understanding of history. As for your heart you’re a living example of Walpole’s observation “To those who feel, life is a tragedy; to those who think it is a comedy”. If there was ever any doubt it’s clear you are a feeler

7. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (September 9th, 2018)

Liked

Trump is the least presidential President of anywhere, ever. However, the suggestion he hasn't got any money and can't do numbers is fanciful. It's the numbers on trade, tariff's, NATO spending from its members as a percentage of GDP and his belief that America has been ripped off for many years that makes him so furious.

9. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 9th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

An alternative candidate for dumbest human being on this planet (and we're talking America here so we've got 300 million to choose from) is Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera, a Latino (so one of Matt's favourite types of candidates (even when they're Republican?)) who says she was abducted by aliens as a child. “I saw three creatures when I was 7 and I’ve seen them like five or six more times when they came back,” Aguilera said in a 2009 interview, which was posted on YouTube. “Telepathically they told me to come out. I went out and saw a round spaceship. I entered and there were some round seats and quartz pieces that they used to steer the ship.”

Aguilera describes the beings—two women and a man, she says—as tall, human-like, blond and buxom. In another interview, also posted on YouTube, Aguilera went into further details about her experiences with alien beings, who she said reminded her of Jesus Christ.

It sounds like an American version of the Our Lady of Fatima experience. When can we expect an "Aguilera for President" campaign?

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...cted-by-aliens

Banned
    Liked

We may soon find out whether Trump's small hands mean anything. "Stormy" Daniels (no relation of "Stormin' Norman" I'm guessing - he had prostate cancer *) is about to publish a tell-all tale just before the November elections - http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...out-trump.html

* having more sex is one big thing you can do to lessen your chance of prostate cancer, medical research shows

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ... having more sex is one big thing you can do to lessen your chance of prostate cancer, medical research shows
    I guess we'll have to wait till Frequent's ban is lifted to find out if wanking counts?

If so, we should all have no fears about prostate cancer at least

Liked

Well, it looks like Trump has been working hard to fulfill his campaign promise of "drain the swamp".

He went and hired all the crooks and criminals he could, and brought them all into the Whitehouse, so Mueller could pick them off one by one.

heh, Trump was strangely silent yesterday after Paull Manniford (sp) plead guilty and it was confirmed he's cooperating. Wonder why that would be. Think Trump knows a tweet isn't going to save him this time.

Liked

"heh, Trump was strangely silent yesterday after Paull Manniford (sp) plead guilty and it was confirmed he's cooperating. Wonder why that would be. Think Trump knows a tweet isn't going to save him this time."

Matt, I could not agree more. He was absolutely silent at the news. No tweets at all. But, let's see how long he can contai n himself