Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sabai Massage in Pattaya in Boyztown

Liked

Sabai Massage in Pattaya in Boyztown

Not long ago in Pattaya I went to this massage parlor in Boyztown just around the corner from The Copa Hotel. Anyhow, a massage boy hit me up on Growlr so I went to the shop for a "massage." I paid the house 300 Baht and tipped him 500 Baht and basically only had sex with him. Had a great time. The question is, are all gay massage parlors in Boyztown operated like this? That was my only massage boy experience so I was not sure if this is the usual thing throughout Boyztown. Also, did I tip properly? Any comments?

I'm still dreaming of that boy. He sure loved bottoming for me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sabai Massage in Pattaya in Boyztown

Read this thread for prices etc., across the road.
    http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/to...andic-massage/

Liked

Usually, I like the massage but, often, I say no to the massage and we go straight to sex. I've never had a problem.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Do you get a discount for that??!

5. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 10th, 2018)

Liked

No, just a great deal of pleasure.

7. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (August 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    Not long ago in Pattaya I went to this massage parlor in Boyztown just around the corner from The Copa Hotel. Anyhow, a massage boy hit me up on Growlr so I went to the shop for a "massage." I paid the house 300 Baht and tipped him 500 Baht and basically only had sex with him. Had a great time. The question is, are all gay massage parlors in Boyztown operated like this? That was my only massage boy experience so I was not sure if this is the usual thing throughout Boyztown. Also, did I tip properly? Any comments?
    In general, one does get a massage and then, maybe, sex; all depends. 500 Baht tip for what you received was, perhaps, on the low side. Sex is sex whether in your room, a short time room, or a massage house so you should pay the going rate which is more like 1000 Baht, but at least 700 TB. Others will disagree.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    In general, one does get a massage and then, maybe, sex; all depends. 500 Baht tip for what you received was, perhaps, on the low side. Sex is sex whether in your room, a short time room, or a massage house so you should pay the going rate which is more like 1000 Baht, but at least 700 TB. Others will disagree.
    I can't answer for Pattaya but I always judge the adequacy of the tip on the body language and possibly verbal feedback of the boy. I've written elsewhere of a Bangkok massage boy who gratefully received 1,000 baht and wanted to know when I'd be back. In a commercial establishment 500 is probably a bit on the low side but there are certainly boys on Grindr who will ask for taxi money of 500 baht because "I not a money boy"