List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and underage guys?

Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and underage guys?

.. so will they now remove the law requiring ID for SIMS? - no, partly to avoid losing face, and partly so the BIB can fine the poor 7/11 franchisee who fails to keep proper records.

Thus, I suspect it is with hotel reporting - not some massive Big Brother exercise - but a bureaucratic rule that isn't backed up by routine processing of the data gathered.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And considering I used a VERY old, wrinkled, scrappy photocopy of an out of date passport, presented to a 16 year old girl behind the counter, who had I'm sure NO idea whether the pic on the passport was me or not as lets face it we proabably all look the same to thenm half times - it just shows how daft / useless their new anti Islamic terrorist deterrent system that she had to punch my details into on her machine ACTUALLY then works eh.......why am I not surprised.
    Have you forgotten that this is Asia - appearance trumps substance every time, the whole basis of “face”?

3. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (August 11th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post

The minimum age is 18, BUT the Thais count the first year of their lives as 1, so sometimes a person may say he is 20, but in our terms he is only 19...how this works legally I have no idea.
    The law will only look at what is written on the ID and not what the ID holder says.

And forget all this mumbo jumbo about age of consent for locals/foreigners/prostitutes/johns whatever. Good luck arguing all that with the arresting officer if caught. Just make sure the boy's ID says he's at least 18 at the time you're about to have sex with him and that you've taken reasonable steps to ensure that his ID is legit. The rest is up to the goodwill of the officer concerned.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (September 3rd, 2018), paborn (August 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    The rest is up to the goodwill of the officer concerned.

The rest is up to the goodwill ( or the required depth of the pockets) of the officer concerned,

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 13th, 2018)

Liked

I thought we were meant to to have TWO subjects that simply weren't to be raised / discussed / brought to the board......and surely this (under) age related discussion at any level this is one of them ? Whether it's dressed up as "I want to be sure I never to make a mistake" etc, surely it's still the same topic - just with the point reversed ? As already I see we're now talking about consent limits and 14 year olds and how that should be avoided etc :-( Some things / topics just shouldn't NEED to be discussed - surely - as whilst we all may just be having a conversation that's sure as hell not how it looks to other visitors glancing over the board I'm sure ?
    Your post at #37, quoted above NIrish-guy is quite correct. And much as I hate to be known as a killjoy, but I believe it is worth reminding members what the rule actually states:

3.2.3 There are some topics that may not be discussed and which may put the Board in jeopardy. These are:
    • The discussion of underage sex or the involvement of any persons in this illegal activity.
    After 7 pages of explanation, I would guess that the question raised by CambodiaVisitor could now be considered to have been well and truly answered.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 13th, 2018), frequent (August 13th, 2018), paborn (August 13th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The rest is up to the goodwill of the officer concerned.
    Sorry, I meant to say that the rest is up to the discretion of the officer concerned.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sorry, I meant to say that the rest is up to the discretion of the officer concerned.
    Oh I'm sure he'd be VERY discrete..... as he slips the money into his trouser pocket, hell you'd hardly even notice it going in there I bet !

12. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 15th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh I'm sure he'd be VERY discrete..... as he slips the money into his trouser pocket, hell you'd hardly even notice it going in there I bet !
    Discreet even.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Discreet even.
    Yes, that too. But you already knew that of course didn’t you .... and yet you still just couldn’t stop yourself could you :- ) oh well i’m glad I brightened up your day a little if nothing else.there.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (August 16th, 2018)