List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and underage guys?

Banned
    Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and underage guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U View Post
    To the OP'S question, Thai id's are in English and you do not have to do a conversion. Underage sex in Pattaya gay bars is no longer an issue, underage sex in Cambodia is another story.
    Thank god we're back on track. The age of consent in Cambodia is 15 - https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/cambodia - so "underage" there is 14 and below whereas in Thailand it is 17 and below where prostitution is involved

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    A quick check shows that 50% of your posts on average are about me; on some days that rises to 100%. Fascinating as I am, that reads like stalking to me. gerefan2 is not far behind those statistics. Perhaps the Mods should take note of this perverse behaviour
    But you just told me I'm on your Ignore list, so how do you know what my posts are about? What a prat.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 10th, 2018), goji (August 15th, 2018)

Liked

Kittyboy. I took a western friend with me last night, I actually got him out of bed to come with me. (not my bed) He couldn't believe how much fun we had and just how friendly and up for it the entire place was. It was a party. If you could get a club with that atmosphere going in London or New York you'd have them queuing round the block. Actually Subway in Birmingham and a few places in London have managed it and they did have them queuing round the block. Literally.

PS. Last night all the lovely host boys were dressed in thin red shorts, sleeveless white tops and red sailor caps. Cute doesn't even begin to describe it.

Liked

Some not very good photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 10th, 2018), Jellybean (August 10th, 2018), paborn (August 10th, 2018), splinter1949 (August 10th, 2018), TaoR (August 10th, 2018)

Liked

Two things:

1) As an 'aide memoire' think 'quick countdown' when converting Thai dates to Western ones - the Thai calendar is 543 years ahead

2) The Thai statute book is chock full of laws that are never enforced, and it's not unknown for them to pass the same law twice. The key thing to understand is that you are very unlikely to get prosecuted for anything in Thailand, except in one of two situations:

a) It gives the local population an easy excuse to get money off you, either as a fine or bribe to the Police

b) You've seriously upset someone

Should a boy lie about his age and you get caught out by a fake or borrowed ID, the chances are that his only motive was to get the regular money for having sex with you, so don't panic too much. However, in case he then gabs and someone else scents a payoff, you'd be well advised to check out of your hotel and relocate to another area as soon as you find out. Moreover, don't confide in anyone - either Thai or farang - and don't under any circumstances joke or brag about it.

On the infrequent occasions that farangs find themselves in court for underage activity, they've usually been complete idiots and massively indiscreet. The Thais don't like the publicity of those cases, and for all types of offences are not keen on the hassle and cost of locking up farangs. Summary deportation for those who misbehave is quite routine.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 13th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    On the infrequent occasions that farangs find themselves in court for underage activity, they've usually been complete idiots and massively indiscreet. The Thais don't like the publicity of those cases, and for all types of offences are not keen on the hassle and cost of locking up farangs. Summary deportation for those who misbehave is quite routine.
    Have you forgotten the propensity to suck up to Western NGOs and other Western do-gooders provided such sucking up costs Thailand nothing? It's well-known that the largest group of pedophiles in Thailand are the Japanese but you'll rarely see the arrest of a Japanese reported

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I thought we were meant to to have TWO subjects that simply weren't to be raised / discussed / brought to the board......and surely this (under) age related discussion at any level this is one of them ? Whether it's dressed up as "I want to be sure I never to make a mistake" etc, surely it's still the same topic - just with the point reversed ? As already I see we're now talking about consent limits and 14 year olds and how that should be avoided etc :-( Some things / topics just shouldn't NEED to be discussed - surely - as whilst we all may just be having a conversation that's sure as hell not how it looks to other visitors glancing over the board I'm sure ?

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 10th, 2018), frequent (August 10th, 2018)

Liked

' Have you forgotten the propensity to suck up to Western NGOs and other Western do-gooders provided such sucking up costs Thailand nothing? '

- Which is why I said to confide in no-one..

Mind you, the NGOs spend most of their time inventing lurid stories to back up their claims for funding.

' It's well-known that the largest group of pedophiles in Thailand are the Japanese but you'll rarely see the arrest of a Japanese reported '

The Japanese have their own curious little world in Thailand - the numbers of Japanese tourists are pretty huge, but you hardly ever see them in the regular bars and restaurants..

Liked

' I thought we were meant to to have TWO subjects that simply weren't to be raised / discussed / brought to the board......and surely this (under) age related discussion at any level this is one of them ? Whether it's dressed up as "I want to be sure I never do my mistake" etc, it's still the same topic (surely ?) '

A decision for the mods of course, and I would personally agree that we should never discuss anything that even remotely amounted to a 'how to find' guide.

Thailand has an undeserved reputation in this regard - one sees hardly any sex workers of questionable age, and an awful lot that should have retired from the game many years ago..

There is one country I've frequently visited on business, has no reputation for sex tourism, yet the female sex workers there are in almost every hotel and often in their mid to early teens. Will I say where? - Absolutely not..

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    The Japanese have their own curious little world in Thailand - the numbers of Japanese tourists are pretty huge, but you hardly ever see them in the regular bars and restaurants.
    Stickman reported on several occasions that the girls who work in the Japanese hostess bars on Thaniya had to give the impression they had never been with a Westerner