List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and underage guys?

Banned
    Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and underage guys?

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Firstly, please tell me what you mean by saying "15 for Thai LOCALS". Not a farang and a local Thai person? How can that be?

Secondly,where prostitution is concerned there are punishments for having sex with a prostitute under 18. We all know that. Nowhere does it give an "age of consent" for prostitution of 18. As I said you cannot have a legal age where an activity itself is illegal.

And finally, please explain why you have said "and 18 where prostitution is involved irrespective of WHETHER THE CUSTOMER IS THAI OR NOT?" Why do you think Nationality comes into it?
    As I say, gerefan2, you are a total waste of space which is why I have you on my Ignore list. I happened to come across your ignorant questions because I was viewing What's New while logged out, but if you think I'm going to enter into a debate with a complete ignoramus who contributes nothing of value to the Forum you can think again

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There you go Arsenal, that's how you get on his INfamous Ignore list (well I am when it suits him, obviously)!!

Beers all round!!

Liked

I'm pretty sure I read that in Thailand prostitution is illegal for the prostitute but not the John. As for the id, get the hotel receptionist to give it the once over.

Liked

I hesitate to speak up as I am, by no means, an expert. But, I think there is a confusion arising from the consequences of the act. If you have sex with a prostitute under 18 you are guilty of statutory rape - a serious crime. Paying for sex over 18 is nowhere near as serious a thing. Also, you are unlikely to have any issues - statutory rape is the real danger.

By the way, there is also a possibility, however, remote that your home nation's laws may apply. An American can, in theory, be charged with statutory rape if the partner is under 18 - regardless of the age of consent in the nation where the act was committed. Rare, but it has happened.

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 10th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read that in Thailand prostitution is illegal for the prostitute but not the John. As for the id, get the hotel receptionist to give it the once over.
    I suggest you get an underage prostitute, have sex with him and then get someone to report it to the police. Then you can report back on your findings of illegality

Liked

Sorry to tell you gerefan2 but you are NOT currently on freakybum's ignore list. His claim doesnt make sense as his posting history means he is never logged out. He read your post and then posted to tell you he doesn't read your posts. Ha fucking ha. I wonder what he'll do with this one.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (August 10th, 2018), paborn (August 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I suggest you get an underage prostitute, have sex with him and then get someone to report it to the police. Then you can report back on your findings of illegality
    He said nothing about "underage" you added that yourself - typical.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 10th, 2018), gerefan2 (August 10th, 2018)

Liked

No. I'm not on his list either. Dagnabbit. Frequent is currently in one of his foul vindictive morning moods so anyone posting is going to evoke the stuff you're seeing now. He usually stops posting after about 11.00, for a while at least.

Banned
    Liked

No. I'm not on his list either. Dagnabbit.
    As I've said before, occasionally I go slumming

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sorry to tell you gerefan2 but you are NOT currently on freakybum's ignore list. His claim doesnt make sense as his posting history means he is never logged out. He read your post and then posted to tell you he doesn't read your posts. Ha fucking ha. I wonder what he'll do with this one.
    Good spot...3 posts in 7 minutes including my rebuffal!

Gutted...

15. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 10th, 2018)