List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

It's a common scenario - the law of sod if you like - the key thing is to try to handle it with a degree of elegance.

Option 1 is to stick with boy A - after all, you had a good time, and whilst boy B might look gorgeous, he might be a waste of time between the sheets.

Option 2 is to abandon ship and go somewhere else that evening - check bin, and if boy A looks puzzled, make out you're not feeling too good and are turning in early. Go back a couple of nights later, by which time boy A has probably been bedded by someone else and his expectations will have become history.

Option 3 is to entertain both boys together in the bar and be quite generous when it comes to buying them drinks. Boy A will have his tip money from the drinks and you won't have cut him dead. Unless he's very green to the scene, he'll be well aware that most punters are butterflies and that you might well take him another time.

Option 3 is the most expensive solution, but is the one I'd normally opt for. While you're sitting together, Boy A will also probably tell Boy B what your taste in bedroom gymnastics is. If Boy B doesn't fancy that, he'll leave you with Boy A and you'll be spared a frustrating session. Option 2 is my preferred escape method when I find myself with two people I've previously been with who are vying for my attention..

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 14th, 2018)

Liked

Exactly. I use 2 and 3 a lot. Butterfly that I am I seldom resort to option 1 as I torture myself with boy B - I have to get him out of my system.

Liked

excellent way of looking at it. I'll consider it next trip. By the way I hated economics, but good show.

Liked

I do not understand what some members are agonizing about.

If you off a guy from a bar, you are hiring him for some services for a specific time. You have NOT committed yourself to going steady with him.

He will certainly provide services for others, and you can enjoy the services of other guys. Any guy that works in a go-go bar would understand this.

Liked

' If you off a guy from a bar, you are hiring him for some services for a specific time. You have NOT committed yourself to going steady with him. '

It is well known that punters (especially those on short trips) often fall in love with someone they meet in a bar, only for that person to ruthlessly milk them for support afterwards.

What is less well known is that the mamasans of the straight bars have an ongoing battle trying to keep girls working after they've fallen in love with a customer who's headed home. With the boy bars, lovesick staff is not unknown but less of an issue, however the wide variety of tastes and fetishes they encounter means many boys prefer to stick to known territory.

Yes it's all commercial and business like, but that doesn't make it OK to be ruthless - it's important to be polite and friendly, and to try to see things from their point of view. However, never let yourself fall in love with someone who will soon be thousands of miles away, and if you're prone to that, make a point of alternating between two or more bedmates to stop yourself getting sucked in..

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    ... never let yourself fall in love with someone who will soon be thousands of miles away....
    Presumably you have resigned yourself to a life of solitude then - as, if you are indeed an Old Git (as most of us are), then nobody in your home country (and in full possession of their mental faculties) is going to touch you with a barge pole without a handsome financial incentive

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Presumably you have resigned yourself to a life of solitude then - as, if you are indeed an Old Git (as most of us are), then nobody in your home country (and in full possession of their mental faculties) is going to touch you with a barge pole without a handsome financial incentive
    How little you understand human nature, scotty. To take arranged marriage as but one example, people hook up and later fall in love. Women in particular sometimes marry for the financial security it brings but love their husbands (I have a friend who is the total exemplar of that)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    To take arranged marriage as but one example, people hook up and later fall in love. Women in particular sometimes marry for the financial security it brings but love their husbands (I have a friend who is the total exemplar of that)
    So true.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    How little you understand human nature, scotty. To take arranged marriage as but one example, people hook up and later fall in love. Women in particular sometimes marry for the financial security it brings but love their husbands (I have a friend who is the total exemplar of that)
    That's all very well and I don't disagree but it has nothing to do with my post, which put forward the proposition that >90% of gay sex tourists in Thailand (and who would fit the bill as being old gits) would not get a look in with anybody under 25 in their own country. Nothing to do with arranged marriages whatsoever

12. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (August 12th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    That's all very well and I don't disagree but it has nothing to do with my post, which put forward the proposition that >90% of gay sex tourists in Thailand (and who would fit the bill as being old gits) would not get a look in with anybody under 25 in their own country. Nothing to do with arranged marriages whatsoever
    Nonsense. Your post was ad hominem attack on a member you’ve never met and know nothing about. That’s the sort of behaviour that’s typical of the dregs of the forum - you know who I mean. You are better than that. My response pointed out that your attack bore no relationship to the reality of observable human behaviour