Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

' Presumably you have resigned yourself to a life of solitude then - as, if you are indeed an Old Git (as most of us are), then nobody in your home country (and in full possession of their mental faculties) is going to touch you with a barge pole without a handsome financial incentive '

I was quite content to live alone, but a certain person of the female persuasion has other ideas..

A hi-so girl I first met over eight years ago when she was a college student has kept in touch, on and off, ever since. She's building quite a nice little business for herself now, sourcing and shipping top end fashion goods from europe back to Thailand.

She's just flown into London from bangers (at her own expense) and as usual doesn't tell me when she's arriving until she's landed, so I don't waste time going to meet her (her family are deeply involved with Thai air and she can get very good last minute deals). I'm expecting her to trot through the door any minute now.

And then she'll stay with me until her next little jaunt - be it to Paris, Milan or wherever. That I'm older than her mother and only a few weeks younger than her dad doesn't seem to bother her in the least - she even worries sometimes that I'll trade her in for a younger model one day.

Like me she also swings both ways, but I never get to meet her girlfriends, and vice versa..

2. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (August 12th, 2018)