Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

' If you off a guy from a bar, you are hiring him for some services for a specific time. You have NOT committed yourself to going steady with him. '

It is well known that punters (especially those on short trips) often fall in love with someone they meet in a bar, only for that person to ruthlessly milk them for support afterwards.

What is less well known is that the mamasans of the straight bars have an ongoing battle trying to keep girls working after they've fallen in love with a customer who's headed home. With the boy bars, lovesick staff is not unknown but less of an issue, however the wide variety of tastes and fetishes they encounter means many boys prefer to stick to known territory.

Yes it's all commercial and business like, but that doesn't make it OK to be ruthless - it's important to be polite and friendly, and to try to see things from their point of view. However, never let yourself fall in love with someone who will soon be thousands of miles away, and if you're prone to that, make a point of alternating between two or more bedmates to stop yourself getting sucked in..

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 12th, 2018)