List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    ....... you might be full and not desire another chocolate cookie. .
    Alas if only that were the case but unfortunately my waistline screams otherwise as I ALWAYS want the other cookie - both metaphorically AND in terms of ACTUAL cookies it seems ! :-(

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Alas if only that were the case but unfortunately my waistline screams otherwise as I ALWAYS want the other cookie - both metaphorically AND in terms of ACTUAL cookies it seems ! :-(
    Presumably, You are a man with large appetites.
    In that case I would go back to my advice -- do a three way. And as you said it would be like winning the lottery. You match up 6 balls.
    Have fun - if you do have the 3 way..give us details.

It is funny how we develop a sense of loyalty to some of these boys even after 1 or 2 offs.
    I take it as a sign that you and others (not everyone) have a kind heart.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (August 10th, 2018), seenus (August 11th, 2018)

Liked

I do not understand what some members are agonizing about.

If you off a guy from a bar, you are hiring him for some services for a specific time. You have NOT committed yourself to going steady with him.

He will certainly provide services for others, and you can enjoy the services of other guys. Any guy that works in a go-go bar would understand this.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    It is funny how we develop a sense of loyalty to some of these boys even after 1 or 2 offs.
    I take it as a sign that you and others (not everyone) have a kind heart.
    ...or it could be because you don't get much action or attention at home and you tend to fall for any guy who shows you the slightest interest in Thailand. The boys, on the other hand, understand very well that you're just another customer in the line who may or not be there the next day.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Eddie (September 1st, 2018)

Liked

' If you off a guy from a bar, you are hiring him for some services for a specific time. You have NOT committed yourself to going steady with him. '

It is well known that punters (especially those on short trips) often fall in love with someone they meet in a bar, only for that person to ruthlessly milk them for support afterwards.

What is less well known is that the mamasans of the straight bars have an ongoing battle trying to keep girls working after they've fallen in love with a customer who's headed home. With the boy bars, lovesick staff is not unknown but less of an issue, however the wide variety of tastes and fetishes they encounter means many boys prefer to stick to known territory.

Yes it's all commercial and business like, but that doesn't make it OK to be ruthless - it's important to be polite and friendly, and to try to see things from their point of view. However, never let yourself fall in love with someone who will soon be thousands of miles away, and if you're prone to that, make a point of alternating between two or more bedmates to stop yourself getting sucked in..

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    ... never let yourself fall in love with someone who will soon be thousands of miles away....
    Presumably you have resigned yourself to a life of solitude then - as, if you are indeed an Old Git (as most of us are), then nobody in your home country (and in full possession of their mental faculties) is going to touch you with a barge pole without a handsome financial incentive

Liked

Idiot. Old Git is talking about sex tourists to Thailand and advising them not to fall in.love with what is essentially an illusion. You post just for the sake of posting with little thought for the nature of what you write or what others, way more qualified than you have written. Idiot.

Liked

' Presumably you have resigned yourself to a life of solitude then - as, if you are indeed an Old Git (as most of us are), then nobody in your home country (and in full possession of their mental faculties) is going to touch you with a barge pole without a handsome financial incentive '

I was quite content to live alone, but a certain person of the female persuasion has other ideas..

A hi-so girl I first met over eight years ago when she was a college student has kept in touch, on and off, ever since. She's building quite a nice little business for herself now, sourcing and shipping top end fashion goods from europe back to Thailand.

She's just flown into London from bangers (at her own expense) and as usual doesn't tell me when she's arriving until she's landed, so I don't waste time going to meet her (her family are deeply involved with Thai air and she can get very good last minute deals). I'm expecting her to trot through the door any minute now.

And then she'll stay with me until her next little jaunt - be it to Paris, Milan or wherever. That I'm older than her mother and only a few weeks younger than her dad doesn't seem to bother her in the least - she even worries sometimes that I'll trade her in for a younger model one day.

Like me she also swings both ways, but I never get to meet her girlfriends, and vice versa..

12. User who gave Like to post:

travelerjim (August 12th, 2018)

Liked

Sorry to trouble you. But, what is a "hi-so girl" and where the hell is Bangers? Next to mash?

14. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (August 12th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The descriptor hi-so is almost always used mockingly by Thais. Only foolish farang use it to describe their partners or kik which almost certainly would invite sniggering from other Thais and make the farang appear very lo-so indeed, which most farang in Thailand invariably are.

There are many other elegant and nuanced ways of describing someone who is well off, upper-middle class, wealthy or refined in Thai - sometimes with a subtle, underlying insult - but I shan't bother you with them this morning.

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Eddie (September 3rd, 2018), paborn (August 12th, 2018)