List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Liked

Re: I offed him last night, do I want to do so again tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    This is uncomfortable; I hate the thought of upsetting boy (A) but I very much want boy (B) to come and sit with me.
    I agree completely; I find it very difficult to choose someone else.

In Pattaya last month I had a massage with an old "friend" who now works at Scandic Massage. But the next day I caught up with my regular guy and spent the rest of my holiday with him.

I felt guilty for abandoning my massage guy so I had to work out a strategy to enter and leave the Ambiance Hotel unnoticed. It was quite a pain.

One night I needed to go to a convenience store around 2am, but rather than walk to the one on the corner - 30 seconds away - I had to sneak out the hotel and go to the one on Beach Road. And in the rain!

Telling the guys you are a butterfly is the best way to get around this problem. I'll be in Chiang Mai next month and will be spending every night at Adams Apple. As in the past, that's exactly what I'll be saying to them. As they know in advance that I'll probably be taking different guys there shouldn't be a problem.

I agree with Oceans - the guys are used to hearing "No" so we need not worry too much. But I can't help it and have missed out on some fun over the years because of my attitude.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 14th, 2018), poshglasgow (August 7th, 2018)

Liked

Telling a guy that you are a butterfly is the only sensible way to go.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

You could have a 3 way. Do both.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

It's a common scenario - the law of sod if you like - the key thing is to try to handle it with a degree of elegance.

Option 1 is to stick with boy A - after all, you had a good time, and whilst boy B might look gorgeous, he might be a waste of time between the sheets.

Option 2 is to abandon ship and go somewhere else that evening - check bin, and if boy A looks puzzled, make out you're not feeling too good and are turning in early. Go back a couple of nights later, by which time boy A has probably been bedded by someone else and his expectations will have become history.

Option 3 is to entertain both boys together in the bar and be quite generous when it comes to buying them drinks. Boy A will have his tip money from the drinks and you won't have cut him dead. Unless he's very green to the scene, he'll be well aware that most punters are butterflies and that you might well take him another time.

Option 3 is the most expensive solution, but is the one I'd normally opt for. While you're sitting together, Boy A will also probably tell Boy B what your taste in bedroom gymnastics is. If Boy B doesn't fancy that, he'll leave you with Boy A and you'll be spared a frustrating session. Option 2 is my preferred escape method when I find myself with two people I've previously been with who are vying for my attention..

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 14th, 2018)

Liked

Exactly. I use 2 and 3 a lot. Butterfly that I am I seldom resort to option 1 as I torture myself with boy B - I have to get him out of my system.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    A variation on Buyer's Remorse? I try not to make such commitments, invariably answering the inevitable question "Do you have a boyfriend?" in the affirmative, saying he's up-country (Surin, Udon, Ubon, Roi Et, Yasothon, Sisaket - take any one at random) if further particulars are sought
    The OPs scenario is not really buyers remorse which would be that he regretted offing A.
    This is more akin to diminishing marginal returns.
    The utility or enjoyment of offing A the second time would be lower than the first time A was offed.
    So the OP has decided to look at B to satisfy his needs.
    The classic example is a first chocolate cookie after dinner. The first cookie you eat is great.
    But you might be full and not desire another chocolate cookie.

The next day after dinner you say to yourself..hmm..what do I want for desert? Chocolate cookie?? and you answer no I think I will have something else as I had a chocolate cookie yesterday.
    My advice is to off B and take a break from A. If A was fun then go back to A later

Econ 101...I suspect my old economics professors would be proud of me being able to explain the marginal utility of whoring in Thailand.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 8th, 2018), Brad the Impala (August 8th, 2018), christianpfc (August 14th, 2018), paborn (August 7th, 2018)

Liked

excellent way of looking at it. I'll consider it next trip. By the way I hated economics, but good show.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    You could have a 3 way. Do both.
    It would be like winning the lottery: six matching balls!!

12. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 8th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    It would be like winning the lottery: six matching balls!!
    OHH!!!!
    Good one!!!!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Surely the time to worry is when Boy A doesn't try and get you to off him again.
    That would indeed be a worry, but I've never encountered that & expect it's the same for most other members.
    If you wash properly (etc), tip them properly & the bedroom activities are normal, then they will be wanting another off.

15. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 8th, 2018)