Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pattaya performer Maisie Trollette opens Brighton Pride at 84yo - Video

Banned
    Liked

Re: Pattaya performer Maisie Trollette opens Brighton Pride at 84yo - Video

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I've heard of Legs Akimbo, but not Lex Matsuda. It sounds a class act and obviously in entirely the right location, being next to Golden Cock, Super A, and Nature Boy. I hope she washed the snake afterwards.
    I went there a couple of times but wasn't really enthused enough to make it a regular stopping place (stopover, layover or connection? I'm sure paborn will know). That may be because I regard drag acts as merely occupational therapy for drag queens and rather a drag themselves, entertainment-wise. I did see Herself later wandering around Soi Twilight but I'm not sure there was an association with any particular bar. Twilight Bar itself (before it became Hotmale) was owned? managed? by a pair of Thai trannies

Liked

her act was, thank God, brief. She did have the boys put on all kind of shows with Thai costumes and traditional dance. This was not in Soi Twilight but at the end of the soi that runs between Golden Cock and Nature boys. Heading towards it Siper A was on the left. It was a fantastic place. in the late 80's it was a favorite of many. As I recall she had made her money on TV in Japan with a drag show that was all the rage. Sher "retired" to Bangkok - I think she was Britsh.

Banned
    Liked

And if you're wondering what happened to the snake - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36394819

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    her act was, thank God, brief. She did have the boys put on all kind of shows with Thai costumes and traditional dance. This was not in Soi Twilight but at the end of the soi that runs between Golden Cock and Nature boys. Heading towards it Siper A was on the left.
    Exactly so, paborn. Once her bar had closed (ceased business) I sometimes saw her in Soi Twilight

Liked

Your right, now that you remind me she did some shows -horrid. But the Lady Boys thought it high art.