Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good full American Bkfst Near Central

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Good full American Bkfst Near Central

Quote Originally Posted by billyhouston View Post
    If you're ever in Pennsylvania Dutch country, you might come across (pun intended) this place:
    Ah yes, good old INTERCOURSE, I've been there - and the only "ride" I got was on a bloody vintage steam train ! Boy was I mis-sold the whole point of THAT trip !!! Not surprisingly after leaving there with no sex we then proceeded to the next town on up the road which was called BLUE BALLS ! Which was very apposite ! :-) I also stayed in Beach Bottom but the guys there had anything but unfortunately.......mind you I did meet up and corrupt a few hot Amish guys ( with alcohol unfortunately and nothing else) who were strangely hot with their raw natural muscles and bodies which were to die for at times ........well, once you got them slightly closer to a shower perhaps......but hot none the less.....saying that, that whole hot and sweaty outdoor raw sex thing.....hmmm yeah, that would have worked I think just for something different perhaps

And before anyone tells me off for trying ( and half succeeding ) in corrupting those good religious people I can assure you from first hand conversations after church on sundays the guy and girls retire to the barns on a sunday to relax and they're not just as straight laced holy as they'd perhaps like us to think perhaps...... although to be fair I'm not sure if it was girls or cows that the guy who told me that while we were sitting drinking was actually talking about maybe !

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 7th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And before anyone tells me off for trying ( and half succeeding ) in corrupting those good religious people I can assure you from first hand conversations after church on sundays the guy and girls retire to the barns on a sunday to relax and they're not just as straight laced holy as they'd perhaps like us to think perhaps...... although to be fair I'm not sure if it was girls or cows that the guy who told me that while we were sitting drinking was actually talking about maybe !
    I do remember a documentary ten or twelve years ago where, as I recall, young Amish were sent away in groups to sow their wild oats, sexually and in every other way, before they returned home, settled down, and bred. Thanks to Mr Google I've found a reference to the event, if not the documentary I recall. The event is called rumspringa

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yep, they've got I guess like a gap year, can go away and live as they please ( within reason) BUT at the end of that period it's decision time, either come back home and settle into the Amish way of life "properly" OR don't and leave the family and go over to the dark side ( no not in Pattaya - but perhaps ! . )

I'm not sure just how harsh that line is about never seeing family again etc, but I'm thinking it's quite a definite line and a decision does have to be made. Saying that I drank with plenty of Amish guys who both had and HADN"T decided to leave so I guess like everything in life the rules say one thing and life itself then has a way of working around that when it suits. And likewise I was in a few Amish houses where there's no phones etc as per their rules BUT they had a phone in a small shed next to the house ! Or likewise there was no electric as per the rules......BUT they had a fridge running off gas etc etc, this was all the younger Amish families I visited, the older one were sticking to the rules "religiously" ....saying that the phone thing in the shed was quite common.

I would add though that even the younger families which their fridges etc where sticking to the general gist of the rules and were living an Amish life and their get arounds were more just practical than an attempt to overthrow the system. I would also add that dining at one of the older families houses was one of the best dining experiences I think I have EVER had, the food just tasted amazingly good ( and fresh of course) and the welcome I got was second to none.......mind you I was tempering that with answering questions from 22 year old guys about "Ireland, ......ah yes, that's neat Africa isn't it?" and when I asked then where they thought Africa actually was it was apparent they'd no idea about that either......HOWEVER the same guys owned a barn out back with over a half a million quids worth of tobacco ??? ( crops perhaps but I think he said tobacco ?) hanging up drying in it for onward sale - so, daft about some things they may be but they're certainly not stupid - and lovely company too I might add, my visit to the several Amish families I know there are something I'll not forget in a long time.

Ha see, who says this board doesn't cover a wealth of topics sometimes and it's not all just bar and boy prices

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 7th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Yep, they've got I guess like a gap year, can go away and live as they please ( within reason) BUT at the end of that period it's decision time, either come back home and settle into the Amish way of life "properly" OR don't and leave the family and go over to the dark side ( no not in Pattaya - but perhaps ! . I'm not sure just how harsh the line is about never seeing family again etc, but I'm thinking it's quite a definite line and a decision does have to be made. Saying that I drank with plenty of Amish guys who both had and HADN"T decided to leave so I guess like everything in life the rules say one thing and life itself then has a way of working around that when it suits.
    You and I should be careful else francois will be along in his self-appointed role of prefect to tell us how far we've strayed from the topic. Talking of prefects, have you watched either Helix Academy 1 or 2?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No, cant say I have.

Banned
    Liked

No, cant say I have.
    The endings are predictably happy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

<iframe width="1280" height="960" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3L8h8rKvAGI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

hehe.

he said weiner...

Liked

Ha see, who says this board doesn't cover a wealth of topics sometimes and it's not all just bar and boy prices
    I enjoyed reading your diversion from the topic, Irish guy. How and why you engulfed yourself in Amish culture would make interesting topic for another post.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Not everyone wants to dip croissants in coffee for breakfast Francois. An English gentleman likes to repose himself with excellent nourishment and a morning read of the papers before dealing with the important affairs of the day.
    My ideal breakfast is coffee.
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (August 8th, 2018), paborn (August 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    I enjoyed reading your diversion from the topic, Irish guy. How and why you engulfed yourself in Amish culture would make interesting topic for another post.
    I'll do that......

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 7th, 2018), francois (August 7th, 2018), paborn (August 7th, 2018)