List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: A new travel option for UK members?

Liked

Re: A new travel option for UK members?

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Frequent, my God you never give up. Let me help you: a NON-STOP does not stop! A direct flight ( in airline parlance ) is a stop in which you do not have to get off the plane - it discharges passengers and takes on new ones while refueling ( sometimes they push it by having you wait in the gate area ) , a connecting flight operates with two different planes and two flight numbers. This connection ios within the states airport connecting time for that airline. Outside that it is a a layover.

Both of your examples are within those guidelines. Thus, you went to a lot of work but you are still wrong - or, at least, I think your wrong. I can't really figure out your point

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 3rd, 2018)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I think I might set myself as a consultant on how to get on Freakybum's ignore list.
    Your an inspiration to us all.

4. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (August 4th, 2018)

Liked

Paborn wrote about Freakybum.
    "I can't really figure out your point"

Welcome to our world.

6. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 4th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Both of your examples are within those guidelines. Thus, you went to a lot of work but you are still wrong - or, at least, I think your wrong. I can't really figure out your point
    Perhaps if you read post #42 it might help your confusion

Liked

If you want to stimulate an argument about meanings of words I suggest you post a question on Thaivisa about "renewing" a retirement visa. Swarms of posters will descend on you to tell you that there's no such thing; technically people are extending their visa, not renewing it - and that's true.
    Technically people are extending their permission of stay in the Kingdom, not extending nor renewing their visa - and that's true.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Technically people are extending their permission of stay in the Kingdom, not extending nor renewing their visa - and that's true.
    My point however is that the Thais themselves often don't refer to it as an extension but as a renewal, and even more confusing as a renewal of extension, once there has been an initial extension. Or take this statement from a supposedly reputable visa agent -
    "Currently, you can apply to renew your visa 45 days before it expires. You should renew as early as possible and not leave it to the last minute." That's on the same page where they describe it as an extension. You can find multiple examples of this confusion on many sites serving the immigration needs of foreigners

To revert to my original point: - use technical terms, as paborn does, and assume that outsiders will understand them the way insiders do is a recipe for confusion

Liked

My point however is that the Thais themselves often don't refer to it as an extension but as a renewal, and even more confusing as a renewal of extension, once there has been an initial extension. Or take this statement from a supposedly reputable visa agent -
    "Currently, you can apply to renew your visa 45 days before it expires. You should renew as early as possible and not leave it to the last minute." That's on the same page where they describe it as an extension. You can find multiple examples of this confusion on many sites serving the immigration needs of foreigners

To revert to my original point: - use technical terms, as paborn does, and assume that outsiders will understand them the way insiders do is a recipe for confusion
    What deep technicality about NON-STOP flight and CONNECTIOn was beyond your comprehension? I can draw pictures for you if it helps.

Banned
    Liked

What deep technicality about NON-STOP flight and CONNECTIOn was beyond your comprehension? I can draw pictures for you if it helps.
    Once again you have demonstrated that you cannot follow a logical argument. Please provide the post number where I confuse non-stop and connection

Liked

I recently receivved some good advice and will not waste my time. I begin to wonder if you have ever traveled beyond what little village you live in.

Banned
    Liked

I recently receivved some good advice and will not waste my time. I begin to wonder if you have ever traveled beyond what little village you live in.
    Just as I supposed, you have found it does not exist - like the American insistence that there were WMD in Iraq