List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A new travel option for UK members?

Liked

Re: A new travel option for UK members?

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    ' Have you thought about that option? '

The better option is to pay a little extra and get direct flights..
    This is just plain silly. The last time anyone in the US was able to take a direct flight was the , short lived, New York Bangkok direct over the pole flight on Thai. That ceased to operate after the financial crisis of 2008. I can't pay more for a direct flight - have you even glanced at a geography book?

What I can do is check a bag and have a small carry on with toiletries and a change of linen. During a lifetime of consulting travel I have had every damn thing happen. But, as long as I have my necessities all is well. Last trip, Qatar could not connect my luggage in Doha and it arrived in Pattaya before the bars opened.

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 3rd, 2018)

Liked

One piece of hand luggage can carry everything I need. I travel light and laugh at the Chinese tourists with their trunks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In all fairness paborn he thread is about “ A new travel option for UK members”!

5. User who gave Like to post:

Old git (August 2nd, 2018)

Liked

' have you even glanced at a geography book? '

Err yes.. - but in case you hadn't noticed, the vast majority of visitors to the LoS are not from N. America.

Most Americans seem to prefer the PI scene - which can be done in one leg from the west coast at least..

[edit: PI = Philippine Islands]
    Last edited by christianpfc; August 5th, 2018 at 21:01.

Liked

' One piece of hand luggage can carry everything I need. I travel light and laugh at the Chinese tourists with their trunks '

I know a few regular visitors who leave a bag full of LoS clothing at the back of an obliging bar and otherwise travel light..

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 5th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

' One piece of hand luggage can carry everything I need. I travel light and laugh at the Chinese tourists with their trunks '

I know a few regular visitors who leave a bag full of LoS clothing at the back of an obliging bar and otherwise travel light..
    That’s a brilliant idea! I will research it tonight at my favourite bar! Thanks

Liked

' have you even glanced at a geography book? '

Err yes.. - but in case you hadn't noticed, the vast majority of visitors to the LoS are not from N. America.

Most Americans seem to prefer the PI scene - which can be done in one leg from the west coast at least..
    Actually, the vast majority of users of this forum don't actually post and as to visitors to LOS itself - the REASON most visitors are not from North America is because of the length of the trip - NOT whether paying a little more gets a quicker flight. - Thus, your point is bogus - simply put NO MATTER where you plan to go direct flights are operational/financial/hub and spoke feed system decisions of the airlines NOT anyone's willingness to pay "extra'

Also. this remark "Most Americans seem to prefer the PI scene - which can be done in one leg from the west coast at least.."

I love the way some people use "most" or "seem" in place of any fact - it is 3,000 miles from NYC to LA - "most" at least from the west coast. God, such pure drivel. By the way , what the hell " PI" anyway.

11. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (August 3rd, 2018)

Liked

And we can all tell who you are by the mere sight of you.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git
    scottish-guy left a bag containing a pair of purple bell-bottoms and a pair of engineer boots at Nice Boys a decade ago, but he hasn’t been back to collect it since.

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 2nd, 2018)

Liked

Ooh Minimee you are naughty. But I like you.