FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Succession

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Succession

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I’m with you Smiles - never watched it”
    Likewise, never watched a single episode, whereas my BF and just about everyone else I know that has ( actually totally without exception now that I think of it) raves about it and made the fatal mistake of telling me "oh you MUST watch it, you'll love it" - as those two phrases when added together are usually the kiss of death of me actually doing that as "a" no one likes being told you MUST and b) someone telling me I'll LOVE something usually results in me NOT, not matter HOW good it is ! We have a word for that here - THRAN - which I'm guessing in this case means something like someone going out of their way NOT to enjoy themselves just "because" and being a stubborn grumpy hateful oul cunt - oh well, I guess on this occasion if the cap fits .....

Liked

How often do people go about smelling the dicks of dead
    cheesemakers? Udderly baffling.

Liked

No TV show ever grabbed its audience by the balls and held them tight like GoT did. But even the most ardent fans cannot deny the final series was poor.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Living in Belfast ( where GoT is recorded so I'm told) I'm bored now going into various city centre bars with my bf only for him to nearly cum in his pants when he ( and everyone else in the bar it seems) sees ( insert any GoT's actors name here) as quite a lot of them tend to all head out to our local pubs every now, as apparently after the first flurry of selfies with people almost queueing up for same ( my BF being one of them ) they are then apparently fairly much left alone, which Im told doesn't happen when they're in the US etc.

But it's always funny when in a small and busy bar and I'm randomly standing beside my BF as there's no where else to stand he then hoovers for his pic that they turn and "nod to me smiling" as if saying "ok NEXT" to which I then look at them quizzically (but totally genuinely) and have to say "WHAT?" There then follows a short "do you want your pic" to which I then have to honestly reply " hmmm, no ? as thanks and all but honestly I have NO idea who you are, Sorry" and then walk away. I actually think they quite enjoy that wee moment of normality.

Needless to say my bf then spends ten minutes lecturing me about "OMG you're so rude as that was ( some girls names?) who were in the show ( I still have no idea who) and how the young one was the very biggest star in the show "apparently" as his fingers are going crazy instgraming his pics and reading the replies from people in Asia he knows who thinks it's amazing - I insist he adds a pic of me with a pint of guinness saying 'hi" but apparently that doesn't garner the same "likes' - the fussy bitches !

Banned
    Liked

The latest episode uses one of my favourite words - "fungible". Marrying up the cast of characters to posters on SGT is an interesting exercise. For a long time I've wondered who would be Roman Roy, but I think now it's obviously latintopxxx. For Greg it's cdnmatt. I'm Logan (of course)

Liked

They also use the phrase "the tallest dwarf" which is an apposite way to describe...