Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kinsey Scale Test

Banned
    Liked

Kinsey Scale Test

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    That's a lower % than the general gay population - how strange in a job based on sexual encounters with guys.

Baffles belief in fact, but I'm sure you'll share your evidence with us, won't you - or is "probably" your get-out clause?
    I’m much more interested in seeing a distribution according to the Kinsey scale than some binary fantasy of “straight” vs. “gay”

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

fedssocr (July 28th, 2018), paborn (July 28th, 2018)

Liked

Re: Jupiter 2018 Bar on Soi 4

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Scottish Guy wrote.
    "I don't see the attraction in offing str8 boys at all"

This one is not personal so I'll say to everyone. Try it and see. Just great fun from start to finish.
    I've been with many Straight boys. But, rush to add that to those of us who agree with the science of the Kinsey scale would, perhaps, point out that no one working at a boy bar is anywhere but middle of the scale. They, simply, would have to be.

Liked

I don't agree with your last sentence Paborn. They could be on the penultimate rating (number 1) and still go with men. A need for some quick money often proves to be a strong motivator. I identify myself as 100 per cent gay but if given the choice between Giant Haystacks and Lindsey MacDonald circa 1982 I'm going with the girl.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I don't agree with your last sentence Paborn. They could be on the penultimate rating (number 1) and still go with men. A need for some quick money often proves to be a strong motivator. I identify myself as 100 per cent gay but if given the choice between Giant Haystacks and Lindsey MacDonald circa 1982 I'm going with the girl.
    Interesting. I , honestly, could never "go with the girl". You would, of course, have to trust me on that as there is no way to prove it. However, my main point was it comes down to " ok, just how Jewish are you? That bacon cheeseburger your eating leads me to suspect you're not Orthodox." Working in a boy bar would, at the very least, indicate that you're not one of those thugs who would bash a guy's head in if he were caught looking at their crotch.

I swear to you, I can't even consistently tell one famous actress from another - their features just seem to not fix in my mind.

Liked

Have you looked at them Paborn? If so and you still choose the man then you're a far better gay than I am. Haha.

Liked

I would choose the man or I would choose to be alone. Never, I swear to you the girl. Never.

8. User who gave Like to post:

fedssocr (July 28th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    I've been with many Straight boys. But, rush to add that to those of us who agree with the science of the Kinsey scale would, perhaps, point out that no one working at a boy bar is anywhere but middle of the scale. They, simply, would have to be.
    They're certainly not zeroes. But then I've known many, many "gay" guys who have fathered children, and clearly they are not sixes either. I read recently that despite the claim that prisoners "turn" homosexual that's only true of a minority of prisoners. I suspect (no proof) that guys who perform male-to-male sex (in Thailand as elsewhere) are likely twos to sixes, definitely not zeroes and most unlikely ones. Which raises the question - what's "real" about MFAS's "real men"?

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 29th, 2018)

Liked

I have always veiwed the scale as fluid rather than a cog like affair. Yes, I've known men who had fathered children before they reconciled with their own internal tumult. I doubt that prison turns anyone "gay" I do, however, believe that the person who might turn gay for pay is ready to turn to such practices when incarcerated. Also, I think that the scale needs more work, it takes a lot of time and interviews to get people to admidt to the truth. I feel sure that there is no absolute straight working in any boy bar.

A "real man"? Simply a difference between straight mannerisms and dress as opposed to feminine ones - even if both are affected.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Also, I think that the scale needs more work, it takes a lot of time and interviews to get people to admidt to the truth.
    Perhaps you could forward your thoughts to Alfred Kinsey?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Which raises the question - what's "real" about MFAS's "real men"?
    The thousand Baht tip.