Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anal massage

Liked

Re: Anal massage

OK - handbags to one side - posting rules to the other..

Unless this guy was incredibly creative, he must have learned a few techniques before he left the LoS.

We all know the standard gay massage routine in Thailand - you get oiled for twenty minutes if you're lucky, and then the masseur (depending on the setup) usually does one of four things:

1) Finds a massage position that allows him to push his lunchbox into your face.

2) While massaging your leg, rubs his lunchbox on your foot

3) Takes your arm and pushes your hand into his crotch

4) Straddles you to massage your back and rubs his box against your arse

- After which, any sort of proper massage goes out the window..

So - where are the class acts today? Where can you get a massage 'sans frontieres' that is more than just a crude oil massage followed by a happy ending?

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (December 27th, 2020)

Liked

Old git, I wrote several reviews of ‘happy ending’ massage parlours in Bangkok, over two topics. See the two links below, which are, I'm sorry to say, unreadable in parts where certain punctuation marks are turned into gobbledegook. It was written on the old Sawatdee forum and did not transfer across to the new forum without problems.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...Massage-Venues

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...nd-a-go-go-bar

But in my experience, visits to the massage parlours are all hit and miss and each session depended on picking the ‘right' masseur and the relationship I was able to develop with the masseur, which of course seems self-evident. Naturally, luck plays a large part, just as it does when choosing a go-go bar boy. I could highly praise and recommend boy ‘A’ and you or another member might find that he was absolutely useless.

When I find a masseur that ticks all the boxes, normally I would continue to choose him on subsequent visits. But be prepared for some disappointment, as he might not be available on the day you arrive, so you either take pot luck and choose another masseur or return another day. But when I choose someone on a regular basis, I have found it difficult to try someone new, as I did not want to offend my regular guy. And once chosen, the new guy could prove to be a huge disappointment. Therefore, sometimes it works out for the best and sometimes it doesn't. Such is life, I suppose.

Occasionally, I was able to persuade a good masseur to visit me at my condo by paying a little extra, plus his transport costs. But I found that most masseurs will only perform the role at their workplace.

The best non-sexual massage I ever had in Thailand was at the Pinnacle Hotel Ngam Duphli Alley, near the corner of Rama IV Road, Bangkok (nearest MRT Station – Lumphini, one stop from MRT Silom). The massage was heavenly and so relaxing, but I was never able to replicate the experience at a 'happy ending' venue.

It’s been quite a few years since I stayed at the Pinnacle, so I am not sure if they still provide a massage service. Maybe a more recent resident of the hotel can update us on their services.

A link to the Pinnacle is below:
    http://www.pinnaclehotels.com/lumpinee/#

A member called bruce_nyc used to post about the delights of the Health Land Sathorn Health Spa, where he informed us that he was able to persuade the masseur to provide a very pleasurable happy ending, along with a very professional and enjoyable massage.

Address : 120 North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
    Telephone : +66 (0) 2637-8883 , +66 (0) 86-341-9632
    Fax : +66 (0) 2634-5353

Business Hours : 09.00 a.m. – Midnight (Mon-Sun)
    It is near BTS Chong Nonsi, just one stop from BTS Sala Daeng.

The spa was not far from my old condo and I always meant to try it out, but never got around to it. They look very professional and their prices seem quite reasonable at 1,000 to 1,600 for a massage. They have outlets in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Their website details are below:
    http://www.healthlandspa.com/en/spa-...age/Treatments
    Last edited by Jellybean; July 31st, 2018 at 01:04. Reason: Correction

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), francois (July 31st, 2018), paborn (July 31st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

There are massage shops where a happy ending is offered almost as a matter of course, and others where it's unexpected. My best and most unexpected was in a massage shop in Bangkok slightly away from the sex tourist area; I've also had unexpected experiences in Siem Reap. If you go to places where it is expected - the places in Soi Twilight, for example - then the experience may actually be less pleasurable than what you will receive from an enthusiastic amateur. You'll also find the cost to be a lot less than a "Soi Twilight" massage. The one in Bangkok was 350 baht for two hours plus tip, and I thought a 1,000 baht tip for rimming and fucking him senseless was a fair thing and he certainly didn't object - asked me when I'd be coming back. However, I did have several sessions with a Burmese guy in Soi Twilight several years ago, and his price was nowhere near what Bonny's or Bangkok Boys were asking

In my estimation professional "happy ending" massage boys take up that work because it's easier than being a "full sex" prostitute in terms of what the customer demands

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

neddy3 (July 31st, 2018), paborn (July 31st, 2018)

Liked

' I've also had unexpected experiences in Siem Reap '

On my first trip to Siem Reap - c.2006 - I had a couple of delightful encounters (I was only there for a short visa run) - the most memorable being a young lad who called out as I was walking past a salon/massage shop, and seemed to be the only boy working there. After giving me a decent massage (interrupted, I recall, by two tom cats in full battle, crashing through the building..) he suddenly had an urgent need to get his rocks off. Pulling down both shorts and underpants in one go, he planted his dick in my mouth and immediately shot a well powered load down the back of my throat - I've not known anyone cum like that, before or since. The second encounter was with a boy who worked in the hotel I was staying in, who happily got naked when he came to clean my room..

Since then I've been back about four times - always when I need to renew my visa, but the hotel I first stayed at is no more, the sex workers in the town are getting greedy and the last time (in early '17) the place was utterly infested with Chinese tourists - wandering around, but not spending anything.

- The place isn't fun anymore..

8. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 31st, 2018), christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), llz (August 1st, 2018), paborn (August 2nd, 2018), TaoR (August 1st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, curious habit those chinese have, march around in groups, gawking and pointing but seldom spending.