Thread: Door open for fuck meets

Liked

Re: Door open for fuck meets

Pop over if you want...

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    You'll have to ask moderators about that. They're always patrolling the corridors, hoping to stick one in.
    Yes the 2 active moderators appear to have taken a crash course from Gaybutton, what a shame!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

So I've still not heard any experiences from other 're their stays at the barracks...

Liked

There might be some that question your authenticity!

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 30th, 2018)

Liked

Oh really...well that's a shame.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bkktraveller View Post
    Oh really...well that's a shame.

Stick with it.

It’s just that newbies haven’t a very good track record here ...

Liked

My only experience at Babylon, Bkktraveller, was as a visitor to their sauna, 12 or 13 years ago, so I am afraid I cannot help you. But, while we wait to read your report of your own experiences of what happens when you leave your bedroom door open at The Barracks at Babylon, I hope you will permit me to refer to the post by scottish-guy, which I quote below. It reminded me of my one and only visit to The Trades Hotel, Blackpool, in the Northwest of England.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If you catch a plane to the UK there's the Trades Hotel in Blackpool.

Never been there myself of course, but a male friend affectionately know as Ruby Rottenhole goes regularly for the kind of action you're looking for
    This happened 17 years ago and it started off as an idea to drive from London up to Stoke-on-Trent to enable me to buy a Spode fine bone china dinner service. Then it was decided, while we were in the area, why don’t we carry on up to Blackpool and stay at the infamous Trades Hotel. It was infamous because all sorts of comings and goings happen at night. But to fully appreciate all the inglorious atmosphere of the hotel, it is a prerequisite that hotel bedroom doors are left unlocked. A friend with lots of experience at staying at the hotel advised us to take lots of condoms and lube.

Well, in my case, things did not go quite as planned. An important fact in this story is that, a week or so earlier, I had been on holiday in Gran Canaria with two friends.

By the way, I thought Blackpool was hideous; the smell of fish and chips permeated the air and stuck like glue to our clothes, which absolutely reeked of fish and chips! After checking-in at our hotel, my three friends and I headed off to a local sauna for some fun.

That night, after dinner, we all set off to a local gay club. Good lord, calling it ‘gay’ was stretching it a bit far. I’ve never seen so many lesbians in a gay club. It was like something out of the 1978 film, Invasion of the Body Snatchers. But instead of aliens emerging from the pods, it was lesbians!

It appeared we had gone to the wrong club and missed a far better one. But we learned of the other club too late. We therefore headed back to the hotel, where my friend, who was a regular at the Trades Hotel, said we would be guaranteed ‘action’.

However, while at the club, I began to feel unwell, my skin felt really itchy and by the time we got back to the hotel, I felt really unwell. I thought I was going to be sick and was not in the mood for any sort of sexual shenanigans. My stomach ached; I probably vomited several times when back in my room. So my door was kept firmly locked. And throughout the night my door was tried many times and I heard many voices requesting me to open the door. Honestly, I felt so bad; I thought I was going to die.

Later, in the early hours, I heard a friend persistently knocking at my door, he wouldn't go away. Ah, I thought, he must be concerned about my welfare. No, he bloody well wasn’t! He asked “Hey [Jellybean] have you still got your condoms? I’ve run out, can you let me have yours?” “Yeah, yeah, [groan, groan] hold on” I said, and dragged myself out of my bed, located the condoms and lube and passed them to my friend.

Talk about bad luck, what an inopportune time to get ill. I missed out on all the fun. And, over breakfast and all the way back to London, I had to listen to my three friends’ boasting about their sexual conquests or, slutty behaviour, depending on your point of view.

Over the next seven to ten days, at intermittent periods, I still felt ill and couldn’t understand what was wrong. I kept promising to see my doctor, but I was hideously busy at work.

Then one morning, while stepping out of the shower, I looked in the mirror and thought perhaps I was seeing things. I got dressed and asked a friend, who had stopped over the night before, if he thought I looked yellow. At first he said I wasn’t yellow and then he asked me to step into the light of the bay window, so he could have a better look. Then he cried, “Oh my God! Yes, your eyes and your skin are bright yellow!”

Then the penny finally dropped, I must have Hepatitis ‘A’. It was confirmed later that day when I saw an emergency GP. For the following six months, I had to abstain from drinking alcohol to allow my liver to recover.

We thought I must have picked up the virus at a restaurant on our second last night while on holiday in Gran Canaria. One friend, a big chap who is never ill, felt too ill to go out on our last night. He never ever misses a night out when we were on holiday. My other friend began to feel really unwell while we were out clubbing during our last night. We ended up returning to our hotel early, but on the way back, the poor guy had an accident and lost control of his bowels. He was so embarrassed. When we returned to the UK, his GP told him he had a severe case of gastroenteritis.

Sorry, Bkktraveller, I have gone slightly off topic, but just regard my post as a filler while we await the glorious (or should that be 'gory') details of your experiences at The Barracks, Babylon. Oh, and one last thing, remember to play safe!

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), paborn (July 30th, 2018), scottish-guy (July 30th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks for sharing!!! Although sorry that you experience was ruined by sickness.
    I'll let you know how my days go. Looking forward to a few strangers using me through the night ;o)

Liked

Cannot provide any suggests on Open Door Hotels in Thailand.
    But some 53 years ago I spent a Summer in Chicago and stayed at the Lawson YMCA.
    No Air Con, so you had to open your Window and to get a "breeze" through the room you had to leave your Door slightly ajar...
    Men would prowl the halls at night and reach in though the slightly open door and flick on the room light. Just to get a peek.
    Most disturbing!!! HAHAHA
    I much preferred the Gang Showers. The water was running in those Day and Night.
    So hope you have a good time at the Barracks!!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    My only experience at Babylon,...
    ... remember to play safe
    Jelly could you expand a bit on your thoughts?
    Last edited by christianpfc; August 2nd, 2018 at 00:14. Reason: quote shortened

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (July 30th, 2018), sglad (July 30th, 2018), Smiles (July 30th, 2018)