Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Accommodation Recommendations

Liked

Re: Accommodation Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Yes, I've stayed at Mosaik on a few occasions and really liked it. I just thought it might be booked up, since I will be booking 4-6 weeks in advance of my stay.
    Late October early Nov you might just be lucky at Mosaik, but of course no guarantees. But what they are good at nowadays is moving long-term bookings around to accommodate late enquiries. I always book what is described as a Prestige Studio with balcony, but haven't actually stayed in one for about 6 visits now as they are quite happy to move us into a one-bed or two-bed unit for the same price so they can let my smaller unit to another potential customer they might otherwise lose.

Also if you ask for certain dates but have any leeway at all to move in a night or two earlier or later often that can make the difference as if there is no availability on the specific arrival night you enquire for they will just say 'fully booked' even if the next 13 nights are free they tend not to advise you of this so best to ask in an email if there are any available dates close to your arrival date....that's if you have any leeway.

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 24th, 2018)

Liked

I stay there a few times a year and there’s never been any extra charges for utilities. They knock on my door everyday for cleaning (I’m American so I do tip quite generously), and the amenities (including two free bottles of water) are replenished every day.
    It’s awesome!!!

Liked

Yes, I've stayed at Mosaik on a few occasions and really liked it. I just thought it might be booked up, since I will be booking 4-6 weeks in advance of my stay.
    Remember Mosaik have another block of apartments above that French restaurant. But lately they seem to always have room?

Still my favourite accommodation to stay in.

Liked

When booking to stay in Mosaik, always make contact with the Reception Manager, Mop. He is very accommodating.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 23rd, 2018), StevieWonders (July 23rd, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Mop. He is very accommodating.
    We are all quite aware of what Joe thinks of things "accomodating". I don't blame him one iota, his destination is 'Shitsville' after all ... although I'm rather leery about what Joe would do with a mop.
    But what does Blacktouch mean? That would be the question.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

When booking to stay in Mosaik, always make contact with the Reception Manager, Mop. He is very accommodating.
    Apologies, his name is Nop. Not Mop as indcated in above post.

Liked

Just in case you are contacting Mosaik by email and referring to him......his name is Nop Not unless there is a Mop as well as a Nop. Nong is the overall manager. And yes Nop is great to deal with, one of the few in that industry who make suggestions on room types/ available dates etc... to benefit the customer (or as-well-as...…….rather than purely from the company aspect). In our dealings have always found him laid-back, smiling, bullshit-free and nothing too much of a bother for him, so would definitely agree on the 'very accommodating' comment.

Edit: Just noticed your post above as I was typing mine!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    We are all quite aware of what Joe thinks of things "accomodating". I don't blame him one iota, his destination is 'Shitsville' after all ... although I'm rather leery about what Joe would do with a mop.
    But what does Blacktouch mean? That would be the question.
    Accommodating as in helping one to book their accommodation without any issues or problems. Lol

Liked

When booking Mosaik in the past I've always dealt with Nop by email. Really helpful guy. And not unattractive in the flesh, if I may say so.

Smiles, I've read your post a couple of times, and still don't understand it.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Smiles, I've read your post a couple of times, and still don't understand it.
    It puzzled me also; maybe in his cups?