List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: This is the best map I've found yet.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: This is the best one I've found yet.

delete..,what’s gone wrong here?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 24th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Error

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 24th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    The governor will be keeping Doubshot open for at least the next high season.
    And what about the hotel and hotel bar?

Liked

Yes turn on all the lights at goodboys. Spotlights, big lamps the lot. That will kill it!
    It hasn't "killed" Eros.

I don't know if you've ever been in Goodboys, but if you have you'll know that what goes on behind the screens is comparatively mild compared to the shenanigans in Eros.

And in Eros, there are no screens. The action occurs in "spotlights, big lamps the lot" in front of everyone in the bar and of anyone who happens to walk in. This has never been a problem.

So how could the move be detrimental to Goodboys?

7. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 24th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    It hasn't "killed" Eros.

I don't know if you've ever been in Goodboys, but if you have you'll know that what goes on behind the screens is comparatively mild compared to the shenanigans in Eros.

And in Eros, there are no screens. The action occurs in "spotlights, big lamps the lot" in front of everyone in the bar and of anyone who happens to walk in. This has never been a problem.

Frankly a447 given your documented activities at Golden Cock in Bangkok, and now your apparent knowledge of Pattaya "shenanigans" I'm surprised you haven't given us a lengthy comparison between the two

Liked

Clearly a request from Frequent for a full account of your sex life a447. And you thought he didnt like you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    It hasn't "killed" Eros.

Simple....Eros is behind closed doors. Goodboys is an open front bar. Have you visited them?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Freeky , stop wasting your inconsequential likes, it’s only further raising my percentage way above yours.

Liked

Simple....Eros is behind closed doors. Goodboys is an open front bar. Have you visited them?

The action in Goodboys takes place behind screens at the back of the bar, not at the front, and nothing can be seen from the street. So in that sense, it's not "open."

In GB a chuck-wow is about all that happens and afaik the boys do not service the customer. Or each other, for that matter. Pretty tame in comparison with Eros.

So bringing the bar out into the light would have no ill effect at all. It's not the kind of bar where everything needs to be kept secret or hidden.

I think you may be exaggerating what actually goes on in GB.

So, put all the gogo bars and beer bars in the one soi, just like they do in and around Boyztown, and everything will be easy to find.

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 24th, 2018)

Liked

You cannot take a "Like" ratio seriously when it pertains to a limited number of posts - I recall noticing at least one member who has more likes than he has made posts!

I'd suggest that around 2000 posts are needed before the longevity of a poster's popularity can be validly assessed

If you really want to see what a rapidly diminishing "Like" ratio looks like, I could point you towards someone whose ratio used to be considerably higher but the diminishing quality of his posts (and his toxic personality) has left him far behind his superiors.

I almost feel sorry for him as it seems he couldn't even buy a "Like" these days and has been reduced to carping from the sidelines along the lines of 'They don't matter and I don't want any anyway, Ya Boo Sucks To You'