Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gay Areas of Manila

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay Areas of Manila

God love all the poor power bottoms out there who are going out and getting circumsized after reading that they might reduce their chance of risk of an HIV infection

Mind you it also reminds me of a new go go bar guy I was "with" one night in Pattaya, where on my explaining that I would be fucking him asked worriedly had I a condom, I assured him I did and pointed to the bed side table, next thing I knew he went and put on one !!

I said "no NO, I'll be fucking YOU" to which he replied "on NO, mamasan said if I having sex I MUST ALWAYS use a condom !"

Even after a brief sex ed lesson to try and educate the poor guy there was seemingly NOTHING I could say that would change his mind and so in the end I had to just give up ! ( Thats give up trying to change his mind wearing the condom I mean, not giving up fucking him as that WOULD have been even MORE ridiculous of course ! :-)

I'm guessing even before our sex encounter he must have had some Irish in him as he obviously wanted safe sex - to be sure to be sure !

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 30th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay Areas of Manila

the buitchering of the penis has nothing to do with chrisdtianity...its american influemce...as for threm not understanding hiv transmission and the use of condoms...stop throwing stones...look at the confusion surrounding mask wearing in so called developed highly educated first world super duper nations...