Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay Areas of Manila

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay Areas of Manila

I find them too clingy...fuck them once and they act like you have proposed marriage.

2. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (August 26th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I find them too clingy...fuck them once and they act like you have proposed marriage.
    It's the grating way they speak English that I don't like. Many Latinos in the US are the same - I put it down to the Spanish language background, but I've never ever heard a Spaniard speak like that - not even Manuel

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    It's the grating way they speak English that I don't like.
    lol "they" ....omg you'll be joining Latin in his overview of "all" black people soon :-) You do know that there are many differing accents in the Philippines....and actually many Filipinos can't stand the way some of their fellow Countrymen speak to as it's "fake" and put on to make them sound hi so and posh so they get jobs in cll centres etc as they think that's what WE want to hear, but many also DONT speak in that high pitched whinging accent at all of course....but yeah if you think THATs bad then try and image an accent something like that MIXED with a broad Belfast accent - now that really IS a head melter and one to have you preferring to scrape chalk down blackboards instead of ! :-)

5. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 25th, 2018)

Liked

From Nirish guy's quote I gather that Freaky has been unkind to Filipinos. Not a surprise, but it might be because ( gasp.) they spent their last colonial period as an American possession. Surely a horrid thing.

Liked

The apps are your best bet.

Filipino lads seem to be very enthusiastic in bed and satisfied with very modest tips, although some aren't even expecting anything.

Regarding safety, I thought it seemed safe enough to wander around in daytime.

I also tried the metro system, which is perfectly OK, but would avoid it during the busy periods when it's absolutely ram packed. Once the locals force their way off the trains, they are all patting their pockets to make sure nothing has gone. Avoid that by trying it during quiet periods.

Liked

Stay alert in Manila. But chatting boys or ladyboys online and then going somewhere safe like a shopping mall to meet is perfectly fine. The safety warnings are overblown for the Philippines, Just don't wonder around areas looking to meet that way. I chatted up several ladyboys on free foreign dating site and enjoyed meeting all very pretty. [commercial, censored]

From moderator: one more advertising like this and you will be banned. By the way: all URLs here are "nofollow" -useless

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nirish...u clearly have nevern had the displeasure of engaging with a Philippino...or as they crassly spell it....filipino....worst sex ever....a decade or so ago I suffered severe burns and spent 2 weeks in s burns unit...that experience was a lot less painful...

Liked

nirish...u clearly have nevern had the displeasure of engaging with a Philippino..
    Mmm...I think you might be mistaken there.

a decade or so ago I suffered severe burns and spent 2 weeks in s burns unit..
    Next time try using more lube - it reduces the friction!

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (January 27th, 2021), Nirish guy (January 28th, 2021), TaoR (January 29th, 2021)

Liked

I've not yet met a dud Filipino. That includes examples in Japan, Germany and several in the Philippines.
    There's one in Pattaya, but for some reason he thinks the short time rate for his ass should be twice that of the locals. Naturally I don't see it that way, so we have not met.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nirish...u clearly have nevern had the displeasure of engaging with a Philippino...or as they crassly spell it....filipino....worst sex ever...
    I can assure you that whether it's been in Thailand or several other Countries I've visited ( including the Philippines of course) I have indeed "engaged" with Flipinos many times and I think can safely say I've always had a good time.

I do actually get what you mean about them "appearing" slightly more clingy than perhaps Thai's etc, but I think thats more of a result of "cultural differences" in that some dont wish to (appear at least) to have that same "fuck and go" attitude as some of us (or Thai boys) might and so they may feel more comfortable with something appearing to be heading somewhere that might appear closer to the start of a relationship. This being so that they mentally at least can excuse their inevitable slutly behaviour with us later on ( thank god) - at least in their own minds if nothing else - but a quick "reality check" from us usually sorts that pretty fast for them and then they're fine Ive found.

I would also add that as well as 'on my travels) I do also live with "a Filipino" here at home in the UK and have done for 7 + years now or so, ha, although I guess that very fact could actually allow you to say " there you SEE, that perfectly confirms my point ! :-)

Actually if I'm being honest there may be some truth to what you say too though as over the years and as in all relationships there has been the odd time where during some minor row I might easily have reverted to my usual "Pattaya / NEXT" mentality and said "fuck it, get out, I'm moving on", BUT it WAS that very quiet tolerance and "staying power" of his and him not just walking away that meant that I now look back I can say that " I'm actually glad he didn't and he's still here and that he has that trait". I can also see that same "long time" trait running through his while family in their own relationships too. So I guess there may well be something in what as you say, but it's not always necessarily a bad or a such a negative thing (well depending on the circumstances of course and what you want in your life) - mind you that also depends on what day you ask me about too though of course

Oh and re that "crass" spelling of Filipino .......and just so you know ....;-) that is the correct spelling and has been for several hundred years in fact. Originally the Spanish called the islands San Lázaro, however in 1543 the Spanish renamed them Las Islas Filipinas, after King Philip II ( Philip being Felipe in Spanish of course) hence the name Flipino derived from 'The Islands of Phillip (Filipinas) - the Philippine Islands as "we" know them is of course merely the Anglicisation of that - so if anything its US who may be crass in choosing to get it wrong perhaps but certainly not them ! :-p

14. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (January 28th, 2021), arsenal (January 28th, 2021), goji (January 28th, 2021), GWMinUS (January 30th, 2021), splinter1949 (January 28th, 2021), TaoR (January 29th, 2021)