Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tight Foreskins!

Liked

Tight Foreskins!

Am I the only one that worries greatly when the short-time bar boy emerges from the shower, sinks onto the bed and then grimaces when one attempts to retract the foreskin. It becomes very clear that the foreskin is stuck mid-protraction and that it is not going to retract any time soon, and the redness of the glans penis indicates possible inflamation down below, the cause of which is unknown!

"NURSE - THE SCREENS!! OH, AND BRING THE WIRE BRUSH AND DETTOL!"

This happened on two occasions recently in Jomtien. Both very fit Cambodian boys were working the bars and were, in all other respects, responsive to stimulus and enjoyed the climax to our 'social intercourse'. However, if the foreskin cannot be retracted then for me 'samoaking', for example, is completely out of the question.

So, what the hell was the issue do you think? Balanitis? An STD? Lack of hygiene?

Has this every happened to you? Have you tried, in the process of foreplay, to retract the foreskin only to find that it doesn't pull back over the top of the glans penis and that there is a groan of 'oh, ah, tip, tip?' Worrying: indeed, a right turn off!!

Last edited by christianpfc; July 15th, 2018 at 22:27. Reason: typo Balinitis -> Balanitis

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 5th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Tight Foreskins!

I have encountered this twice once in Pattaya and once in Cambodia. I am not that interested in their cock however only circumcision will work, a few years after meeting a boy in Pattaya with this problem he saw me and wanted me to see his new cock and insisted I follow him to the toilet for a proper inspection......I told him job well done!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 15th, 2018), francois (July 15th, 2018), ktq (June 5th, 2020), poshglasgow (July 16th, 2018)

Liked

I'm sure a447 and Christian can confirm that when you've seen as many Asian cocks as we have nothing surprises you.

Liked

That would be an absolute red light for me - if a guy can't retract his foreskin, he can't wash properly. Moreover I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..

7. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (July 16th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    That would be an absolute red light for me - if a guy can't retract his foreskin, he can't wash properly. Moreover I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..
    Can you give us step-by-step details Old Git? You inspect in the bar and reject (with or without a tip)? Or you wait until you're back in your room and your close inspection of his excited member reveals a non-retracting foreskin? You then leap from the bed, throw the odd 20 baht note in his direction and take to your smelling salts while he dresses and leaves? More detail, please!

The thesis of that well-known piece of historical speculation Sodomy and the pirate tradition held that pirates (and everyone else) practised sodomy up until the 20th century because of the scarcity of bathing and therefore sub-foreskin washing. You'll recall that Queen Elizabeth I herself said that she had a bath "once a month, whether needed or not"

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (July 15th, 2018), christianpfc (July 15th, 2018), poshglasgow (July 16th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    ...I would strongly suspect that the reason he can't retract is because he has an STD..
    What nonsense - it's a not uncommon physical problem amongst younger uncircumcised lads and nothing whatsoever to do with STDs.

As for washing, for the vast majority of those affected the problem only arises when erect - when flaccid the foreskin can be retracted for washing. If not, then circumcision is indicated.

11. 6 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 15th, 2018), frequent (July 15th, 2018), ktq (June 5th, 2020), Manforallseasons (July 16th, 2018), paborn (July 21st, 2018), poshglasgow (July 16th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    What nonsense - it's a not uncommon physical problem amongst younger uncircumcised lads and nothing whatsoever to do with STDs.

As for washing, for the vast majority of those affected the problem only arises when erect - when flaccid the foreskin can be retracted for washing. If not, then circumcision is indicated.
    Much as I hate to have another argument with you, scotty - yes ... and no. It's been demonstrated that the uncircumcised are at more risk of getting HIV

Liked

I'm aware of that, but it's a completely different issue - Old Git said that he feared the lack of retraction was due to a STD.

14. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 21st, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I'm aware of that, but that's a completely different issue - Old Git said that he feared the lack of retraction was due to a STD.
    Hence "yes ... and no."

I think we can conclude that the answer to the OP's question "Am I the only one ..." is "no, but many Americans believe in extraterrestrial beings and it falls into the same category of the irrational"

Liked

Fair enough

17. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 15th, 2018)