Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you use Nok Air?

Banned
    Liked

Do you use Nok Air?

The Jakarta Post reports that Nok Air is dipping deeper into the red. I used to use Nok Air or Air Asia a lot for my intra-Thailand and short Asian trips but gave up on Don Muang because it's so difficult to access (and for international you can't buy fast track immigration access and have to line up with the poor people). But it would be a shame to lose it as an airline

Liked

Re: Do you use Nok Air?

Do you mean the poor people who spent a little more money on a decent airline?

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (August 11th, 2018), neddy3 (August 11th, 2018), paborn (August 11th, 2018)

Liked

Over the years in Asia, I have used Nok Air, Air Asia, Thai Lion Air, One Two Go, Smile Air, Viet Jet and Jetstar for short "internal" flights

I found nothing wrong with any of them IMHO.

My only real travelling disaster remains an attempt to travel by sleeper bus from Saigon to Nha Trang - imagine trying to sleep completely flat, inside a coffin, on top of a wheel, whilst travelling along rutted and potholed roads

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 11th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Over the years in Asia......
    Bwahahaha! It’s the way you tell ‘em!

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 11th, 2018)

Liked

Well I was on Viet Jet last year - when was the last time you were?

Liked

I use vietjet and air Asia. Not so bad

Forum's veteran
    Liked

lotsa airline staff use the hilton in the french concession in shanghai...a hotel I usually have the good fortune to be booked into..it has a lovely gym/spa area....I get to ride lotsa airlines....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    Bwahahaha! It’s the way you tell ‘em!
    While I have to admit that sometimes just for pure humour if nothing else it can be funny when you pop in the usually jibs at SG, it is getting a bit old now and verging on stalking / bullying when he's clearly told you and us now several times that his last time in Thailand was (I believe he said September 16 - If my memory of his post is correct) and that he's also visited several other parts of Asia since that too both with and to visit his BF there.

I know it's funny to poke the bear and all that but maybe time to change the record for a while as it sounds like you're needles stuck - no ? I do realise however that you're point isn't of course to clarify anything and is of course just to wind SG up, but what used to be funny sometimes is as I'd said just getting a bit old now - maybe think of a new angle to have a go as hey lets face it it's not like he doesn't give you plenty of fresh material to work with - time to get a bit more creative perhaps !?

12. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 11th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (August 11th, 2018), colmx (August 12th, 2018), frequent (August 11th, 2018), paborn (August 11th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    While I have to admit that sometimes just for pure humour if nothing else it can be funny when you pop in the usually jibs at SG, it is getting a bit old now and verging on stalking / bullying when he's clearly told you and us now several times that his last time in Thailand was (I believe he said September 16 - If my memory of his post is correct) and that he's also visited several other parts of Asia since that too both with and to visit his BF there.

I know it's funny to poke the bear and all that but maybe time to change the record for a while as it sounds like you're needles stuck - no ? I do realise however that you're point isn't of course to clarify anything and is of course just to wind SG up, but what used to be funny sometimes is as I'd said just getting a bit old now - maybe think of a new angle to have a go as hey lets face it it's not like he doesn't give you plenty of fresh material to work with - time to get a bit more creative perhaps !?
    Nothing can change the small-minded; that is why I have an active Ignore list

Liked

So active in fact that you get confused as to who's on it.