Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Anti-American Middle East Thread

Yet Another Anti-American Middle East Thread

Ok, I can't help myself. Not only does Bush tell Blair 'no you can't go to the Middle East' to try and help resolve the problems, he holds off on sending Condi to give time for the Israeli's to bomb the hell out of Lebanon.

My latest gripe is with Condi. Yesterday I saw her giving a press conference when she said 'It is time for a new Middle East, it is time to say to those who do not want a different kind of Middle East that we will prevail; they will not'. I just thought, how fucking arrogant! 'We', America and our poodles want the world to run our way and it's gonna happen no matter what you say or do. I know the 'right' in America believes God is on their side but they are getting more like how the British Empire ran itself, we have God, Queen, Country, Civilisation and Cricket (Baseball) and we will bring it all to the ignorant and uneducated. Like all empires and 'world' conqueror's previously (Egyptian, Aztec, Greek, Roman, etc) the British Empire collapsed in on itself. It's just a matter of time!

spot on

Hear hear fatman!
    Really fatman, I am seriously thinking of joining in on some 'acts of evil' myself. Any recommendations? Perhaps, and I know this might offend, but 7'11 parties, could they catch on?

I thought exactly the same when I saw that bitch on the 7.30 news. Who exactly do they think they are? I am almost French in my disdain at the Americans already. I was this close at throwing my plate of dinner at the screen, if it wasn't Meissen I almost surely would have.

A new Middle East!!! And that smirking self-righteous, self-aggrandised shit head, Olmert. If this is not a call for every Muslim nation to take up nuclear testing, what exactly is.Diplomacy is probably something Americans can't pronounce never mind exercise, though it is no longer just a question of such.
    This is enough to put one off the Americans for a life time, not to mention how the millions of people in the middle East must feel. As though they ever needed an excuse?

Re: spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    I am almost French...
    That explains our "disdain" of you, too.

The French exception

Certain sectors of the American population should no longer sit and point fingers at Puss and think that that alone exonerates them. If they had half an inclination they could get off their fat heiss pussy cushion, and get rebellious. I take my hat off to the French in this respect, they truly understand democracy and are willing to fight it's cause.

It would appear that it takes the flakey sentiments of Hollywood to even fleetingly come out of the "fear zone" sic. I believe the Americans are led by fear propaganda into acceptance and subjugation, to the point where this decides who runs their "god given country". Since the cold war this has been the method of facing the world. A mentality, that despite all reason, has lodged in the brain like a blood clot.

French fries anyone?

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: The French exception

French fries anyone?
    Non!

Give me freedom fries!
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: The French exception

If they had half an inclination they could get off their fat heiss pussy cushion, and get rebellious. I take my hat off to the French in this respect, they truly understand democracy and are willing to fight it's cause.
    Well what do you think the American War of Independence was all about? Fought after the French Revolution I might add!

Why do the Frecnh plant trees along the Champs-Elysees?

So the German army will have some shade to march in.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Aunty

Ha ha ha hee hee hee. Make mine a Belgian patat met mayonnaise then, far nicer any-way. Don't mention the war. You know it causes you to pupate into a raging nationalist.

A New Zealand nationalist? Never have I heard of anything so silly.

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    A New Zealand nationalist? Never have I heard of anything so silly.
    What is it? 3 miliion people at the arse-end of the world?

Liked

French Revolution == 1789