FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report, July 2018

Liked

Re: Pattaya report, July 2018

The mamasans... do tell?

Liked

Last night my guy was telling me more about his earlier days as a gogo boy and how he spent his new, untold "wealth."

He'd go to a disco every night to pick up girls. He'd open a bottle of whisky with his friends and the whisky gave him the courage to approach the most beautiful girls. He was very shy then, and one of his best attributes is that he still is - except when in bed.

He'd go up to a girl, clink glasses with her and ask for her phone number. He got it every time. Often the girls would give it to him without him even asking.

Girls would spot him and come over to say hello and give him their numbers. Most girls didn't want to wait and so they went straight to his room.

I asked him what they said when they saw his huge appendage. They were all surprised, of course, and delighted at the fun such a cock promised. Some were understandably a little worried! But he never had a problem. Like me, they probably saw it as a challenge.

He had at least one new girl every single night for years! And many, many repeaters. As this guy has it all - the personality, face, body and cock, it's no wonder.

It was hard to get this info out of him as he never wants to come across as boastful. It took a lot of prodding (something I know a lot about!). When I said I wasn't surprised at his success, because he is so handsome, he became all bashful.

"Not handsome. 50:50."

"And you have such a huge cock! The girls would have gone gaga when they saw it."

"Not big. Just medium."

I asked him how they reacted when they saw his magnificent cumshot.

"They don't see because I cum inside. Only see in condom."

I've only ever seen his cum in a condom once, as I like to chuck-wow him. But on this occasion he got very close to cumming and asked me if he could keep going. I couldn't bring myself to say no. He came within seconds and collapsed, totally spent, on top of me. I removed the condom. What a sight to behold!

The boy's cumshot is an integral part of the experience for me. So far, he hasn't hit the wall or the bedhead as he has done in the past. But I live in hope. But the amount of cum he produces is prodigious. It's because when I'm in town he puts his morning chuck-wow on hold.

God, he's such a sweet guy!

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 15th, 2018)

Liked

I'm so glad your having such a wonderful trip.

Liked

And those of us who have given Pataya the 'hard sell' are also pleased, and a tad relieved.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 11th, 2018), paborn (July 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    ...He'd go up to a girl, clink glasses with her and ask for her phone number. He got it every time. Often the girls would give it to him without him even asking.

Girls would spot him and come over to say hello and give him their numbers. Most girls didn't want to wait and so they went straight to his room.

I asked him what they said when they saw his huge appendage. They were all surprised, of course, and delighted at the fun such a cock promised. Some were understandably a little worried! But he never had a problem. Like me, they probably saw it as a challenge.

He had at least one new girl every single night for years! And many, many repeaters. As this guy has it all - the personality, face, body and cock, it's no wonder.
    Given the amount of cunt juice that "huge appendage" has swam in before it finally reaches your mouth, I'm surprised you haven't turned straight.
    Last edited by sglad; July 10th, 2018 at 20:52.

Liked

You think many of those guys with whom you've been having sex in Thailand over the decades don't fuck women??

Well, sglad, I have some surprising, and possibly upsetting, news for you!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Well, sglad, I have some surprising, and possibly upsetting, news for you!
    Considering the 30+ years the person posting this time as sglad has lived in Thailand I'd suggest he may know more than you, a447

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sglad
    ... Given the amount of cunt juice that "huge appendage" has swam in ... "

Now that shocking description deserves to be, not only copied, enlarged, and framed, but hung on the wall behind our bed ... to be pointed out at every kiss goodnight (Suphot never having seen a cunt in his life) ~ but also added to the 'Sawatdee Yuk Yuk Awards'. I must start that up again, specifically to highlight the pithy prose of Sglad, and the all-new adventures of 'Lonely Wombat: Senior Diving Instructor'.

PS: we all know what's coming next.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    ....(Suphot never having seen a cunt in his life)...
    I have only seen images.

In this I count myself fortunate

12. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (July 11th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Considering the 30+ years the person posting this time as sglad has lived in Thailand I'd suggest he may know more than you, a447
    Frequent, given your slight - ever so tiny hint of antiamericanism I believe you are aware that I live in the US. If I were ever moved to live outside the US it wouild be based on many factors, availability of sex would be only one of them. One leanrs a lot living abroad;however, I have found that expats who live, often, lonely lives in a small expate community are theleast worldly of all. Frankly, I've known some who don't go to the bars and suspect that somer even live out their fantasies on boards like this.

Yes, I'm sure this person posting as sglad is very familiar with the cost of chopped meat in the supernarkets of Pattaya but what they hell that has to do with a447's awareness of the non working part of a bar boy's life is beyond me. a447 has told us enough of the stories about the lives of his partners to make any reasonable person deduce that he is perfectly aware that straight bar boys "fuck girls" and even sure that he is aware that on different nights they fuck other tourists.

But, having said that I must tell you that, I too, I have some surprising, and possibly upsetting, news for you: there is such a thing as sarcasm - you can look it up.

14. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (July 15th, 2018)