Thread: Do you wash after pissing?

Liked

Re: Do you wash after pissing?

I bet Melania wears them while giving him a wank

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    ...... a recent article back home said that was not so. Apparently, it's not as s clean as we thought.... in any case, even if it is harmless, I don't want to taste it.
    You're correct, it's far from "clean" and contains things like Urea, Chloride,Sodium,Potassium and Creatinine ( thanks google) and the problem is that every time you drink it your kidneys have to work harder and harder to remove those impurities, meaning that in reality you can only drink your own (same) urine about 3 times in a row before it actually starts to kill you due to the toxicity of all the impurities increasing each time !

( I cant believe some of the conversations we have on here !

Link for those of you interested in such matters ( which i can't believe I even went to look up and read - I'll have to edit my browsing history as my BF knows I'm happy into all sorts of stuff but I dont think he'd be including drinking my own piss on that list perhaps)

https://www.primalsurvivor.net/drinking-urine-survival/

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 1st, 2018), Jellybean (July 9th, 2018)

Liked

While on the subject of imbibing one's own urine I recall a story of survival in the Sahara Desert in Africa. Took place in the mid to late 1800s. A group of Brits ( who else!!) got lost while on some sort of expedition and survived for a while drinking their urine. Once it became too "strong" they switched to drinking their camel's urine which they claimed was much better. They were eventually rescued/kidnapped by some desert dwellers who they convinced to take them to the British consul in exchange for a reward. So a happy ending.
    They may have been Americans so just switch Brits to Yankees if you want.

Banned
    Liked

If you google “Is it safe to drink my own urine” you will find the answer is overall “in moderation”. The 5% waste elements will damage your kidneys over time if your own urine is all you are drinking. One article even says that urine is usually sterile unless the “owner” has some bacterial infection

6. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (July 23rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I bet Melania wears them while giving him a wank
    I thought her name is Melanoma?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I do wonder how many of those who believe that washing their own hands after urinating is mandatory insist that the guy they're about to suck off in a sauna or a massage place or a beat/cottage has washed his cock immediately before they fondle it with their lips. It's a riposte I often make to women who carry on about washing hands. It shuts them up really quickly
    I remember a television programme in the Uk that carried out testing for microbes in peanuts that were left on plates on bar counters for punters to dive in and help themselves. Every dish from a sample of outlets was contaminated with urine!! Guys and girls (mainly guys) drink and plunge their hands into the peanuts, gather up a pile and shovel them into their mouths.

"Sorry, I must point percy at the porcelain: back in two shakes."
    He returns, having not washed his hands, and plunges his digits back into the dish. He and his friend(s) go off for dinner and the waiter removes the plate with a few remaining nuts and pours them back into the tupperware bucket and seals it with the lid.

Oh...and what does tupperware have in common with a walrus? They both enjoy a tight seal!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    While on the subject of imbibing one's own urine I recall a story of survival in the Sahara Desert in Africa. Took place in the mid to late 1800s. A group of Brits ( who else!!) got lost while on some sort of expedition and survived for a while drinking their urine. Once it became too "strong" they switched to drinking their camel's urine which they claimed was much better. They were eventually rescued/kidnapped by some desert dwellers who they convinced to take them to the British consul in exchange for a reward. So a happy ending.
    They may have been Americans so just switch Brits to Yankees if you want.
    Do you remember when it was reported that Prime Minister Thatcher's son, Mark, got lost in the Sahara Desert, in the Paris-Dakar Raly in 1982? She had to put down her basket, leave Waitrose, and go look for him. When she found him playing in the sand, with a glass clamped between his knees, she barked: "ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS?"

Banned
    Liked

I suppose it was worth posting twice

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I suppose it was worth posting twice
    Still trying to work out how to get rid of a post that has been subjected to the 'send' button twice, Frequent. Sorry for the unintentional repetition of that post. I'd be grateful for some guidance on getting rid or a repeat post . I tried to 'edit' and clear the text and then save the blank, but the text remained.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Still trying to work out how to get rid of a post that has been subjected to the 'send' button twice, Frequent. Sorry for the unintentional repetition of that post. I'd be grateful for some guidance on getting rid or a repeat post . I tried to 'edit' and clear the text and then save the blank, but the text remained.
    Since you were able to Edit you should have been able to use "Delete this post" which is the very first thing you should be able to see at the top of the screen. Sadly this puts you in the same category as gerefan2, whose "delete", "oh shit, delete" posts I invariably Favourite as they are his most valuable contributions to the Forum