Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just published an ebook

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I just published an ebook

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    If anyone wants to take a look at my FB page - it's Joe Kelly Here and There. .
    Is one sure that thats a good idea, naming your page and and all that as whilst the most people here appear to be decent folk(ish) one should never rule out the total fucking evil nutcases that lurk on the internet, out to cause as much peril as possible to others simply as they're not happy in their own pathetic lives ( yesl that would be Neal and the likes in the end).....there's a reason that this is and should probably remain an anonymous board perhaps and its not to allow for us relatively normal sane folk but more for the fuck wits who are it seems anything BUT perhaps !

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 8th, 2018), frequent (July 8th, 2018), joe552 (July 8th, 2018), paborn (July 8th, 2018)

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Congratulations Joe!

Will definitely buy the book. I remember the first time we met in the Long Hall pub in Dublin I was really impressed at the variety of different things you have done in your life.

Looking forward to reading about it.

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 8th, 2018)

Liked

NIrish, I take your point - I never considered that. I'm an open sort of person. The book is quite honest about my life, warts (I've never had a wart) and all. Well, it's out there now, so can't be helped.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    NIrish, I take your point - I never considered that. ........ Well, it's out there now, so can't be helped.
    Actually should you ask I'm sure a Mod would happily delete or edit that post ( hell it's not like they dont have enough practice ! - sorry guys I couldn't resist :-) But up to you, if you dont care them it's no odds of course, I'm just thinking of when some evil nutter tries to join the 700 women on your FB page to tell them all the (lies) they (dont) know about you ! But as they say in TL - "up to you"

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 8th, 2018), paborn (July 8th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wow, I'm just half way through your book Joe and Wow, who knew that that celebrity who's never off TV was actually a raging queer who you'd been shagging for years !! I'm sure if aside from in your book that got out people would be blown away by that - and to think he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth too ! Well I think you're just right to name and shame him as after that thing with the hot syrup and the sharp bread knife he needs exposed anyway for what he is - I'm surprised it didn't leave you more scarred than you described - and him, a national star too ! Like I say, who'd of thunk it !!

So, remind me Joe - what was the name of that book again and where can we buy it again !?? lol

* ok, YES ok, you all got me and the above IS no more than a shameless plug for one of our own's efforts to assist him in his attempts at giving J K Rowling and run for her money - anyway I'm sure Joe's book doesn't need such sulacious gossip to get sales up - as that Chapter about him, the priest and the 10 inch dlido will do that ALL by itself ! OPPS, there I go giving away the plot again !!!

Ah bugger - hell if I'm going to plug it I might as well go the whole hog and give the actual link as to where it CAN actually be purchased too I guess so here it is..... enjoy. ( See you shortly in Pattaya Joe and the first round is on you !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Honest-thro...t+by+joe+kelly

9. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 14th, 2018)

Liked

I have just bought it on my Kindle - I hope it is as good as you say

11. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 14th, 2018)

Liked

Thanks all.

Liked

Congrats on the book Joe

You should have asked me for some of the pics I have of you from the Morlam and you could have put them into it!
    The pic with the plastic crown is pretty fetching!

BTW I was going through my old e-mails a few mins ago and I found correspondence between you and I from 2002 about you moving to Thailand to be with your first Thai love Kwan... I certainly don't remember writing the e-mails (or the phone call that is alluded to in the e-mails!) but it seems they happened!

Liked

colmx, I don't remember that either. Now all I'll get from Kwan is celibacy and good company.