Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I just published an ebook

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I just published an ebook

Wow, I'm just half way through your book Joe and Wow, who knew that that celebrity who's never off TV was actually a raging queer who you'd been shagging for years !! I'm sure if aside from in your book that got out people would be blown away by that - and to think he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth too ! Well I think you're just right to name and shame him as after that thing with the hot syrup and the sharp bread knife he needs exposed anyway for what he is - I'm surprised it didn't leave you more scarred than you described - and him, a national star too ! Like I say, who'd of thunk it !!

So, remind me Joe - what was the name of that book again and where can we buy it again !?? lol

* ok, YES ok, you all got me and the above IS no more than a shameless plug for one of our own's efforts to assist him in his attempts at giving J K Rowling and run for her money - anyway I'm sure Joe's book doesn't need such sulacious gossip to get sales up - as that Chapter about him, the priest and the 10 inch dlido will do that ALL by itself ! OPPS, there I go giving away the plot again !!!

Ah bugger - hell if I'm going to plug it I might as well go the whole hog and give the actual link as to where it CAN actually be purchased too I guess so here it is..... enjoy. ( See you shortly in Pattaya Joe and the first round is on you !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Honest-thro...t+by+joe+kelly

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 14th, 2018)

Liked

Re: I just published an ebook

I have just bought it on my Kindle - I hope it is as good as you say

4. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (July 14th, 2018)