List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Great news about the boy soccer players.

Liked

Re: Great news about the boy soccer players.

Thai PM says the boys have been given anti-anxiety medication for the journey out the cave - the same medication he takes to help him relax when he shoots guns. This confirms that the eleventh boy seems fit and well
    9:02pm
    Almost all of the "Wild Boars" are now out of the cave
    Our reliable source on the ground tells us the eleventh boy is now out of the cave and in an ambulance, and the twelfth and final boy to be rescued is currently in the second chamber – which means he's not out of the cave but he doesn't have to do any more swimming.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wo...44b986a26f2b3b

Final rescue operation underway to save boys trapped in Thai cave
    WORLD
    Watch live: Boys and coach More boys freed from Thai cave as rescue continues
    Paul Toohey in Chiang Rai, with staff writers, News Corp Australia Network
    3 minutes ago
    THE Tham Luang cave has delivered its miracle, with all 13 members of the Wild Boar soccer team making it to safety in one of the most inspiring rescue missions the world has witnessed.

According to multiple reports from insiders, all members of the team have successfully swum through flooded passages and are now either out of the cave system or currently making their way.

It is understood the team’s coach is still at the third chamber where rescuers have set up a base camp, but will be coming out soon.

It is understood Australian anaesthetist Richard Harris administered a mild sedative to all of the boys prior to departing the ledge where they have been trapped, in order to eliminate any fear during the swim.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Latest news - all boys and coach now freed and safe !!!

Sorry Lonely I couldn't resist stealing your final thunder ! :-)

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 10th, 2018)

Liked

What we know so far
    All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai navy Seals, who have been running the operation, confirmed that all 13 members of the Wild Boar football team, have been rescued in an update on its Facebook page.
    Three navy seals and a doctor, who have been with the boys, are expected to emerge from the cave soon. The rescued boys are being airlifted to hospital.

nirish looks ready to take over and as it is bedtime here I will leave it to him

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    ......nirish looks ready to take over and as it is bedtime here I will leave it to him
    I'll leave it to the news outlets, they'll do a much better job directly than I ever could copying and pasting their news here I'm sure.

Liked

The soccer team is safely recued!

Just to let you all know, the cave drama is over, the team is safely rescued from the cave!!

I realize there seem to be several threads on this topic going on, but I don't wish to confuse all the other threads with my specific cave news, so I feel new thread is needed. You are welcome!

8. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (July 11th, 2018)

Liked

Re: The soccer team is safely recued!

Excellent.

However, I hope you sought permission from Lonelywombat before starting your thread.

Now, if only there was a global media who could report on such matters in real time, instead of us having to rely on SGT for breaking news...

Liked

BREAKING!!!!

The cave rescue is over, everybody is safely out of the cave.

Yay!

Just in case you missed this post, since it's easily buried in this cave mega thread, I opened a new, successful rescue conclusion thread, you're welcome!

(Should the rain fall around Chiang Ray intensify toward the morning, I shall open a new thread, same goes for all wind related news in the area)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    BREAKING!!!! The cave rescue is over, everybody is safely out of the cave.

Sorry to disappoint but see post 103 above ! :-p

PS on your update could you also brief us on road conditions in the area and news on possible volcano's. earthquakes or other natural disasters that may be coming please........ many thanks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    What we know so far
    All twelve boys and their coach have been rescued, after being trapped in a cave in Thailand for 18 days. The Thai navy Seals, who have been running the operation, confirmed that all 13 members of the Wild Boar football team, have been rescued in an update on its ...
    Is it raining though? You did not mention anything about rain. How are we supposed to rely on SGN for world news unless you post updates in timely manner, preferably every post in its own thread!

SMH

13. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 10th, 2018)